Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Face Stomping Ejection

I was wondering why the hell this thread was dug up again... Dr. Z is nuts.
    There is a difference between being the best and playing the best...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Kevin Williams.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Mr" wrote:
    Kevin Williams.
    Hands down.

After seeing Dr. Z's premature power rankings after week 1 (or even 2 for that matter), I don't respect what this guy says.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    5 games seems fair enough to me. It's 500,000.

No whack, alot of players do not wear a cup.

But they are given the opportunity to use one, and I see it as the guys that like to have their berries played with are the ones that choose not to use them.

Yeah I know it sucks to wear a cup, and they don't protect as much as they should.
    But they saved my family jewels a few times from being squashed like grapes.

So if somebody chooses not to wear one and gets fondled or stomped on then that is their problem.
    No it's really not their problem at all. It's against the rules it can cause permanent damange.

If someone socks you in the sack intentionally it's on them, not on weather or not you decide to wear a jock.

That would be like me saying well if the center decided not to do up both sides of his chin strap then it's his own fault his head got stomped on.

I've heard that very few players wear them, and I don't understand why. You would think you would want the extra protection, I would.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    5 games seems fair enough to me. It's 500,000.

No whack, alot of players do not wear a cup.

But they are given the opportunity to use one, and I see it as the guys that like to have their berries played with are the ones that choose not to use them.

Yeah I know it sucks to wear a cup, and they don't protect as much as they should.
    But they saved my family jewels a few times from being squashed like grapes.

So if somebody chooses not to wear one and gets fondled or stomped on then that is their problem.
    No it's really not their problem at all. It's against the rules it can cause permanent damange.

If someone socks you in the sack intentionally it's on them, not on weather or not you decide to wear a jock.

That would be like me saying well if the center decided not to do up both sides of his chin strap then it's his own fault his head got stomped on.

I've heard that very few players wear them, and I don't understand why. You would think you would want the extra protection, I would.
    Because you don't get hit there. It's almost impossible to get hit in the balls playing football, especially for linemen, they play(or should play) with their hips back almost in a seated position. And for the other positions, theyre not getting hit everyplay, they have to run, and a cup makes that really uncomfortable.

I stopped wearing a cup for football freshman year of HS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456