Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

FA stuff from KFFL (9 March 2007)

Eagles | Team agrees to terms with W. James
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:48:51 -0800

The Philadelphia Eagles announced Friday, March 9, they have agreed to terms with free agent CB William James (Eagles) on a one-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Eagles | James could re-sign
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:22:48 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are presumably looking to sign a nickel corner, who could end up being unrestricted free-agent CB William James (Eagles), but it does not seem likely to be unrestricted free-agent CB Roderick Hood (Eagles).

Eagles | Stallworth might go for one-year deal
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:16:07 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports agent Drew Rosenhaus and unrestricted free-agent WR Donte' Stallworth (Eagles) might decide to go for a one-year deal and then attack free agency again next year. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the former Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver at the $10 million-to-$15 million guaranteed-money level that Rosenhaus apparently envisioned.

Jets | Colombo on wish list
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:15:57 -0800

Mike Garafolo, of the Star-Ledger, reports unrestricted free-agent OT Marc Colombo (Cowboys) is on the New York Jets' wish list, but they'll likely wait to see what develops in the coming weeks. Right tackle is a position the Jets need to fill.

Eagles | Eagles show interest in Fowler
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:15:53 -0800

John Nalbone, of the Trenton Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles have expressed interest in restricted free-agent LB Ryan Fowler (Cowboys).

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: FA stuff from KFFL (9 March 2007)

How the mighty have fallen.
    ;D
    Seems his price is falling.
    Glad we don't have meathead running the show anymore, he would have overpaid for this guy.

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports agent Drew Rosenhaus and unrestricted free-agent WR Donte' Stallworth (Eagles) might decide to go for a one-year deal and then attack free agency again next year. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the former Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver at the $10 million-to-$15 million guaranteed-money level that Rosenhaus apparently envisioned.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

One media hack write a positive article about him and all the Maddenites start to whack off on their monitor.
    I've watched Stallworth since he was inked with the Saints and Mr. Hammy has been either injured or an occasional flash.
    Let him rot in one-yr-contract-hell hoping for a big payday in the future.
    I see CFL written all over his future, either that or commentating on the children's sports network.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

peadawg is offline Training Camp

This hasn't showed up on KFFL yet, may never either.

The Seahawks just released Grant Winstrom, he's got a good motor, any thought's?
    I think he could help out, just depends on the $$ he's looking to make....
    "Golf is the only sport you can talk about threesomes, foursomes, and the size of your balls. "

"Prophet" wrote:
    One media hack write a positive article about him and all the Maddenites start to whack off on their monitor.
    I've watched Stallworth since he was inked with the Saints and Mr. Hammy has been either injured or an occasional flash.
    Let him rot in one-yr-contract-hell hoping for a big payday in the future.
    I see CFL written all over his future, either that or commentating on the children's sports network.
    He will probably get depressed, go smoke some hemp and then get popped on a P-test.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in [Stallworth] at the $10 million-to-$15 million guaranteed-money level that Rosenhaus apparently envisioned.
    Holy shit!
    10 - 15 mill guaranteed for someone who is one step away from a one year suspension.
    Give me a break.
    Anybody who was arguing for the Vikings to sign him should read this part.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in [Stallworth] at the $10 million-to-$15 million guaranteed-money level that Rosenhaus apparently envisioned.
    Holy pooh!
    10 - 15 mill guaranteed for someone who is one step away from a one year suspension.
    Give me a break.
    Anybody who was arguing for the Vikings to sign him should read this part.
    I tried to search and find all the crotch sniffers on here that were bantering about and it overloaded my puter.
    ;D

Kidding kidding.
    ;D

Browns | Team still interested in Smith
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:27:12 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports the Cleveland Browns remain interested in restricted free agent DT Shaun Smith (Bengals) after recently meeting with him.

Raiders | Team to sign Stewart?
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:36:12 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports there is speculation the Oakland Raiders will sign free agent TE Tony Stewart (Bengals).

Raiders | Team signs Rhodes
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:58:49 -0800

Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports the Oakland Raiders signed free agent RB Dominic Rhodes (Colts) to a two-year, $7.5 million contract Friday, March 9.

Steelers | Team meets with Bockwoldt
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:51:34 -0800

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports the Pittsburgh Steelers met with free agent LB Colby Bockwoldt (Titans) Friday, March 9.

Texans | Black contract update
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:41:43 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans signed free agent OT Jordan Black (Chiefs) to a two-year, $3.5 million contract. The deal also includes a $1.5 million signing bonus.

Broncos | Team meeting with Boone
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:06:06 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos are meeting with free agent DT Alfonso Boone (Bears).

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Browns | Team still interested in Smith
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:27:12 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports the Cleveland Browns remain interested in restricted free agent DT Shaun Smith (Bengals) after recently meeting with him.

Raiders | Team to sign Stewart?
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:36:12 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports there is speculation the Oakland Raiders will sign free agent TE Stewart (Bengals).

Raiders | Team signs Rhodes
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:58:49 -0800

Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports the Oakland Raiders signed free agent RB Dominic Rhodes (Colts) to a two-year, $7.5 million contract Friday, March 9.

Steelers | Team meets with Bockwoldt
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:51:34 -0800

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports the Pittsburgh Steelers met with free agent LB Colby Bockwoldt (Titans) Friday, March 9.

Texans | Black contract update
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:41:43 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans signed free agent OT Jordan Black (Chiefs) to a two-year, $3.5 million contract. The deal also includes a $1.5 million signing bonus.

Broncos | Team meeting with Boone
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:06:06 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos are meeting with free agent DT Alfonso Boone (Bears).

I heard it was this stewart the signed

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Eagles | Team agrees to terms with W. James
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:48:51 -0800

The Philadelphia Eagles announced Friday, March 9, they have agreed to terms with free agent CB William James (Eagles) on a one-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Eagles | James could re-sign
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:22:48 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are presumably looking to sign a nickel corner, who could end up being unrestricted free-agent CB William James (Eagles), but it does not seem likely to be unrestricted free-agent CB Roderick Hood (Eagles).

Eagles | Stallworth might go for one-year deal
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:16:07 -0800

Jets | Colombo on wish list
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:15:57 -0800

Mike Garafolo, of the Star-Ledger, reports unrestricted free-agent OT Marc Colombo (Cowboys) is on the New York Jets' wish list, but they'll likely wait to see what develops in the coming weeks. Right tackle is a position the Jets need to fill.

Eagles | Eagles show interest in Fowler
    Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:15:53 -0800

John Nalbone, of the Trenton Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles have expressed interest in restricted free-agent LB Ryan Fowler (Cowboys).

I wonder what is wrong with Columbo?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast