Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

Re: FA stuff from KFFL (22 March 2007)

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    I hope the Fins do release the whining bastad. I never liked him anyway, he was soooo happy he went to Miami thinking he was going far, now look at him.
    How about the crow the idiots have to eat that said we were stupid to get rid of him.
    Doesn't really matter though, it wasn't our choice whether we should have kept him or not, he wanted out to begin with. It still kind of makes you wonder why some people never got that through their head.
    Still nobody could believe we traded Moss and said we got screwed and what has Moss done?
    Nothing.
    They said we were dumb to trade off Culpepper for nothing and what has he done ?
    Nothing.

Maybe our fornt office isn't so dumb.
    i wouldnt go that far.
    the guys we moved haven't produced but they had value and the 2 guys we took for them were troy williamson and ryan cook.
    not exactly 2 guys that have made you forget what dante and moss did.
    we may have dumped guys who have been unproductive but we didnt exactly make the best of what we got for those guys.
    at least it hasn't shown yet.
    Daunte was AWEFUL in the year he got hurt.
    Do you remember watching all the games that were 30-0 at half.
    Everyone has visions of 1998 Moss in their heads but he hasn't been that guy for years.
    Even in his last years with us, everytime a defender got near him he hit the turf or got alligator arms going over the middle.
    He is NOT the same guy we drafted.

Troy and Ryan are still up in the air, but Nap was a key player last year.
    The Raiders are looking to dump the guy.
    So whats worse?

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

Re: FA stuff from KFFL (22 March 2007)

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=UndisputedVike link=topic=32735.msg554411#msg554411 date=1174613710]
    I hope the Fins do release the whining bastad. I never liked him anyway, he was soooo happy he went to Miami thinking he was going far, now look at him.
    How about the crow the idiots have to eat that said we were stupid to get rid of him.
    Doesn't really matter though, it wasn't our choice whether we should have kept him or not, he wanted out to begin with. It still kind of makes you wonder why some people never got that through their head.
    Still nobody could believe we traded Moss and said we got screwed and what has Moss done?
    Nothing.
    They said we were dumb to trade off Culpepper for nothing and what has he done ?
    Nothing.

Maybe our fornt office isn't so dumb.
    i wouldnt go that far.
    the guys we moved haven't produced but they had value and the 2 guys we took for them were troy williamson and ryan cook.
    not exactly 2 guys that have made you forget what dante and moss did.
    we may have dumped guys who have been unproductive but we didnt exactly make the best of what we got for those guys.
    at least it hasn't shown yet.
    Daunte was AWEFUL in the year he got hurt.
    Do you remember watching all the games that were 30-0 at half.
    Everyone has visions of 1998 Moss in their heads but he hasn't been that guy for years.
    Even in his last years with us, everytime a defender got near him he hit the turf or got alligator arms going over the middle.
    He is NOT the same guy we drafted.

Troy and Ryan are still up in the air, but Nap was a key player last year.
    The Raiders are looking to dump the guy.
    So whats worse?
    [/quote]
    i'm not saying they got the best of us, i'm just saying we haven't exactly taken advantage of the picks we got in return.

moss was worth a 1st round pick and then a former 1st round pick and by the end of this year both might not be on the team, cuz you gotta believe williamson has to show improvement or he's a goner.
    ryan cook was projected as a 3rd rounder who was raw and needed work at center, now he's our right tackle somehow and got humiliated in his 2 starts at the end of last year.

things may work out with both guys but we haven't exactly made miami and oakland look like morons by making some questionable decisions ourselves.
    how dumb would they have looked if harris was still on the team and playing at high level, williamson was a 1000 yard reciever and we drafted somebody who was more nfl ready than ryan cook.
    than we would have looked like the cowboys when they dumped hershal to our dumb asses
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12