Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Ex-Viking Darrion Scott gets 3 game suspension & $200 fine

[size=13pt]Ex-Viking Scott draws three-game suspension[/size]

By STAFF and WIRE REPORTS
    startribune.com

Last update: July 14, 2008 - 9:13 PM

Former Vikings defensive end Darrion Scott received a three-game suspension from the NFL for violations of the league's conduct policy, according to ESPN.com. Scott pleaded guilty last week to a gross misdemeanor charge of child endangerment...

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Ex-Viking Darrion Scott draws three-game suspension

the guy nearly kills his own son and only gets 3 games from goodell? shouldve been a prison sentence and a year suspension

heck, pacman threw money in the air at a strip club and got a year, this guy just about kills his kid
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Disappointing to hear only three games. I think this warrants a full year suspension if not a lifetime ban.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

got off easy thats for sure...

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think Scott is a perfect example of weeding out the parasites. We did a good job when we decided not to bring back the DE who has played decent in the past. Scott displayed something in his work habits or attitude that warented a red flag, turns out our decision not to resign him was good thing.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

not condoning what he did, but everyone jumps all over this guy for being STUPID, i cannot for the life of me believe that he did this in an angry manner! sorry to upset anyone here, it is just a bizarre thing! To compare scott and pacman is a little far-fetched< pacman was at a club where there was a shooting (it has been implied that he ordered the shooting). and how many times has pacman been arrested?? again scott is STUPID!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I think Scott is a perfect example of weeding out the parasites. We did a good job when we decided not to bring back the DE who has played decent in the past. Scott displayed something in his work habits or attitude that warented a red flag, turns out our decision not to resign him was good thing.
    I'm pretty sure we didn't resign him because of the arrest for this incident. That was the red flag.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    not condoning what he did, but everyone jumps all over this guy for being STUPID, i cannot for the life of me believe that he did this in an angry manner! sorry to upset anyone here, it is just a bizarre thing! To compare scott and pacman is a little far-fetched< pacman was at a club where there was a shooting (it has been implied that he ordered the shooting). and how many times has pacman been arrested?? again scott is STUPID!
    I guess most adults who put plastic bags over childrens heads are only trying to get a laugh out of them.

3 games is a joke.
    I now have very little respect for the commish.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    how so? suffocating your child or throwing money in the air..if anything you cant compare pacman's situation to scott's in terms of sickness
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"olson_10" wrote:
    "CanadaViking" wrote:
    how so? suffocating your child or throwing money in the air..if anything you cant compare pacman's situation to scott's in terms of sickness
    Yeah, suffocating a defenseless child is a whole different ball park... if anything, I'd say Pac-Man is stupid... and yeah, Scott is just sick....
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast