Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

"patistheman" wrote:
    This may not be blown out of porportion, it all depends on what is actually on the tapes that he supposedly has.
    Everybody keeps talking about just the recording of the signals and the Rams walkthrough, when Walsh says he has tapes that would damage the league and the Patriots I believe there is more serious stuff than that, what I don't know but that is what it would leave me to believe.
    Also I would like to know what was said in the conversations between Pioli and Walsh that made Walsh want to record them.
    Well since believe the legal taping of an opponents team has to happen from across the field of play, this illegal taping from the same side of the field could be used to tape other things, such as a coaches game play sheet. With zoom lens being what there are, it is a possibility.

I was berated before & told that Walsh had copies of tapes & not the originals. So with that said & if Walsh has more tapes above & beyond the 6 tapes that Belicheck turned in, who has the additional original tapes he made the copies from?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

I wonder if he has any videos of Tom Brady and Giselle...that would be worth talking about.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:
    This may not be blown out of porportion, it all depends on what is actually on the tapes that he supposedly has.
    Everybody keeps talking about just the recording of the signals and the Rams walkthrough, when Walsh says he has tapes that would damage the league and the Patriots I believe there is more serious stuff than that, what I don't know but that is what it would leave me to believe.
    Also I would like to know what was said in the conversations between Pioli and Walsh that made Walsh want to record them.
    Well since believe the legal taping of an opponents team has to happen from across the field of play, this illegal taping from the same side of the field could be used to tape other things, such as a coaches game play sheet. With zoom lens being what there are, it is a possibility.

I was berated before & told that Walsh had copies of tapes & not the originals. So with that said & if Walsh has more tapes above & beyond the 6 tapes that Belicheck turned in, who has the additional original tapes he made the copies from?

I think the assumption (and I'll admit that this is an assumption) is that tapes aren't kept after they are processed and reviewed.
    It isn't like seven year information is still useful.
    I believe in one of the multiple links in this thread they said that they would reuse the tapes and tape over them after they have been reviewed.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:

I think the assumption (and I'll admit that this is an assumption) is that tapes aren't kept after they are processed and reviewed.
    I believe in one of the multiple links in this thread they said that they would reuse the tapes and tape over them after they have been reviewed.
    You would think they'd just chuck them & use new ones. Why bring a tape into a stadium that already has illegal tapings on them just to tape over it & save a few bucks.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:

You would think they'd just chuck them & use new ones. Why bring a tape into a stadium that already has illegal tapings on them just to tape over it & save a few bucks.
    cause they're cheap ass cheaters

[size=13pt]Specter Raises New Questions on Spying[/size]

By GREG BISHOP
    nytimes.com

Published: March 9, 2008

Senator Arlen Specter said Saturday that he doubted the N.F.L. would ever talk to Matt Walsh, the former New England video assistant who may have information about the Patriots’ spying tactics.

[size=13pt]NFL close to deal for Walsh[/size]

By John Tomase
    bostonherald.com

Monday, March 10, 2008 - Updated 4h ago

Both the NFL and the attorney for former Patriots [team stats] video assistant Matt Walsh last night said the two sides are approaching an agreement that would allow Walsh to reveal what he knows about the team’s taping practices.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234