Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    What is to say that the Patriots still have tapes laying around from the 2001 season. There is no reason to think that Belichek didn't throw them away years ago since they no longer had any relevance. If that is the case then he could have turned over all of the tapes in his possession and none of them would have been the same as the ones Walsh has.
    Nor is there reason to believe he did throw them away either.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    What is to say that the Patriots still have tapes laying around from the 2001 season. There is no reason to think that Belichek didn't throw them away years ago since they no longer had any relevance. If that is the case then he could have turned over all of the tapes in his possession and none of them would have been the same as the ones Walsh has.
    Nor is there reason to believe he did throw them away either.
    You mean other than him already handing over all of the tapes he had?

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    Is there anybody else to complain about right now?

  5. #15
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    I agree....everyone is after the guy.

    If something is there, then bring it out and get it over with. If there isn't then move the hell on.

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    I think it's funny how you used to defend him... now that the shit has hit the fan, you're saying it's "Old" and we should move on. This may turn out to be the biggest scandal to ever hit professional sports: The dynasty of the past decade has been cheating throughout...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    I think it's funny how you used to defend him... now that the shit has hit the fan, you're saying it's "Old" and we should move on. This may turn out to be the biggest scandal to ever hit professional sports: The dynasty of the past decade has been cheating throughout...
    I doubt it's that huge, but there's more to it than meets the eye. There's definitely IMO, a lot more to it than simply taping another teams signals that everyone supposedly does.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    What is to say that the Patriots still have tapes laying around from the 2001 season. There is no reason to think that Belichek didn't throw them away years ago since they no longer had any relevance. If that is the case then he could have turned over all of the tapes in his possession and none of them would have been the same as the ones Walsh has.
    Nor is there reason to believe he did throw them away either.
    You mean other than him already handing over all of the tapes he had?
    Yep. I mean just that. I think Belicheck selectively gave him some of the tapes, the less incriminating ones he wanted Goodell to see & either kept or destroyed the rest.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    Every time we do, something new pops up. Like the taping of the Rams the night before the Super Bowl game. A tape by the way that Belichek did not turn over to Goodell & now Walsh having copies of tapes he took while employed by the Patriots. Perhaps more tapes than what Belicheck turned over.

    Why all the love for Belicheck?


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This crusade against Belichek is getting old... Let's move on already.
    I say, lets just see what Walsh has got, seriously.

    If it's nothing, then lets have it out in the open, and it'll blow over. All this horrendous secrecy is only good for unsupported rumors, speculations, and eventually more hatred.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marvin Harrison’s Indy days are done - Asks for release
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:10 PM
  2. Conspiracy Theory on Spygate....
    By darkarkitekt in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:28 AM
  4. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:26 PM
  5. Dillon asks Pats for release
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •