Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: espy vote

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: espy vote

yea i was thinkin that too if manning was born like 5 years late Daunte would have gottn MVP this year

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Manning has it in the bag.. But Pep has my vote!

bryonfos is offline Starter

Manning is so overrated, he is surrounded by the best offense in football. I can't remember who it is that has the signature about McNabb eating off a plate cause he chokes in bowls, but that epitimizes Peyton. Big games he colapses worse than Favre in the playoff game last year. In 5 years at Tenn. he never beat Fla and never won a Champ. Even though the team was built around him. The year after he left T Martin beat Fla and won the title with Mannings team. The Colts may win a Title, but not while Peyton is there. We used to call Manning "the Queen of the Citrus Bowl".
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

Manning is the best QB in the league plain and simple. Daunte has a chance but manning is the best. He makes that offence, put brad johnson in indy and the team is maybe .500. Manning has no defence thats why the team cant win in the playoffs, the same reason the vikings cant do anything in the playoffs. Manning will win a SB in indy. I love daunte but I also know football, no one is better than manning right now and he is on pace to crush marinos records.
    You republican whore!

Records, yeah like the no trophey record. Brad Johnson isn't even a top 30 current QB, of course they would bee sub.500. Manning will continue to change calls in the huddle to stack his stats, meanwhile he WILL continue to throw 5 INTs in the playoffs. He is a chump. A regular season stat packer. Just like Trent Green.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"audioghost" wrote:
    I voted for Daunte....even though he has to be overshadowed for the rest of his career by Manning....who I believe will be the best of all time if he can win a SB or two! Damyou Peyton Manning, why couldn't u have been born later or sooner? Can't believe T.O. was on their....he isn't even the best reciver in the league.....Moss and Harrison are better for sure!
    what if Pep wins 2 and Peyton doesnt?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

V4L

No way is Daunte better then Peyton.. Yah maybe his stats are better because he has a good team.. But so did Daunte.. We get to see what he can do without the freak this year.. Daunte comes close to Peyton to me because of his running ability.. But Peyton is clearly the best QB in the league.. U don't win 2 consecutive MVP's for nothing!

Obviously they do.

V4L

obviously u are on something.. Not to mention Peyton put up great numbers with edge getting alot of TD's and carries as well..

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I doubt Daunte will win, but I hope he does! Daunte really got overshadowed by the whole Peyton touchdown record thing. Manning probably deserved all the credit he got, but it seemed odd to me that NO ONE talked about the great season Daunte had. At least no one I saw did. Anyways, get got my vote!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast