Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: ESPN Poll is total BS!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Check out the ESPN poll...IF TO sits out...the poll still has either Philly or ATL winning over the Vikes...NO RESPECT for us...TIME TO ROCK VIKINGS!!!

http://espn.go.com/
    I think the vikings will be good this year, but to think the eagles cant beat us if they dont have TO is like saying the vikings O wont be able to score without Randy Moss. TO and Moss dont make the offense, they make it better. Remember philly has made it to the NFC championship game wtihout TO, I suspect they can do it again without him.

With that said, I sure hope our team doesnt have a melt down this year and we do make it to the super bowl.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "gpless05" wrote:
    man that sucks, i dont know why anyone would pick ATL over the vikings. THey must not know how good we are. THey prolly just think that we are gonna suck since moss is gone.
    how good are we?
    I'll tell ya next February!

Sweet, you brought back the sig! Nice! :wink:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Thier a bunch of idoits, since the day i was a vikings fan, we've been haited on. For everything. I've come to realize thier alllllll jelous...we're on the verge of a dynasty (knock on wood). I cant beleive thier that ignorant, that without TO they would think the philly offense could get past our defense. Now atlanta might give us a run for a money, But we could still easliy knock them off as well.Its bullSh1t. in due time we'll show them that the PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS ARE BACK!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"smootpepper" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Check out the ESPN poll...IF TO sits out...the poll still has either Philly or ATL winning over the Vikes...NO RESPECT for us...TIME TO ROCK VIKINGS!!!

I think the vikings will be good this year, but to think the eagles cant beat us if they dont have TO is like saying the vikings O wont be able to score without Randy Moss. TO and Moss dont make the offense, they make it better. Remember philly has made it to the NFC championship game wtihout TO, I suspect they can do it again without him.

With that said, I sure hope our team doesnt have a melt down this year and we do make it to the super bowl.
    But can they do it with our significantly improved Defense standing in the way???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

But can they do it with our significantly improved Defense standing in the way???
    They can make it there, then we'll kick the snot out of those ass-hats! :lol:

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

I sure hope they cant, but only time will tell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12