RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

ESPN Page 2's preview of MNF

Eagles (PK) over FALCONS
    Quick preview impression of Michaels and Madden on Monday night:

Michaels: "Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb?"

Madden: "Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb."

Michaels: "Which raises a great point -- Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb."

Madden: "Absolutely. Al, this is what it's all about, right here -- Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb."

Michaels: "Let's go down to Michele Tafoya."

Tafoya: "Al, I just talked to Andy Reid, and he said, 'Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb...'"

----

:lol: It's funny because it's true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: ESPN Page 2's preview of MNF

Knowing Madden, he'll for sure get his share of Bretts in there somewhere. And a few of those "he's the best player In this game, blah, blah blah"

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Madden is such an idiot....I listened in on Thursday for stupid Madden-isms.....the whole show was like a blooper....the guy sounds drunk....a lot of the things he says are common sense....lol.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

My favorite part of Thursday night was Madden saying the Vikings were worse of this year...saying he doesn't belive in the whole "addition by subtraction thing"....idiot....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

(Madden) "...yeah, in a way Donovan McNabb reminds me of Brett Favre the way he throws in the pocket, not to say that he is as good as Brett, Brett is a legend, he's the best in the buisiness, but him and Brett do that really well..."

(Al Michaels) "Alright, now to Michelle Tafoya."

(Michelle Tayfoya) "Well guys, I was talking with Terrel Owens at halftime, and he was saying that things with him and McNabb are "good right now" so expect for McNabb to look his way alot in the second half."

(Madden) "Yeah, McNabb spreads the ball around alot, like Brett favre, it will take him a while to get as good as Brett is at it, but he is good, so expect him to look to Owens alot this half..."

:lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    My favorite part of Thursday night was Madden saying the Vikings were worse of this year...saying he doesn't belive in the whole "addition by subtraction thing"....idiot....
    I believe in it and I can prove it:

John Madden + Al Michaels = Idiots

John Madden - Al Michaels = Idiot

Really adds-up to the same thing, just without the remainder!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Are you forgetting that Michael Vick is in this game? Whenever the Falcon's have the ball I'm sure it will be:

Madden: Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick Vick, Vick!!!!!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I actually don't mind Michaels that much, compared to most game announcers. My biggest problem is that never contradicts Madden, even when he is acting retarded.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.