Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2008&week=4

    Kevin Seifert on the NFC North

    19. Vikings - Gus Frerotte is an improvement at quarterback. Now the Vikings have to keep him upright for 14 games. (KS)

  2. #2
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,721

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    seems about right

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    "marstc09" wrote:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2008&week=4

    Kevin Seifert on the NFC North

    19. Vikings - Gus Frerotte is an improvement at quarterback. Now the Vikings have to keep him upright for 14 games. (KS)
    I call BS.
    The Vikings are tied for 17th.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2008&week=4

    Kevin Seifert on the NFC North

    19. Vikings - Gus Frerotte is an improvement at quarterback. Now the Vikings have to keep him upright for 14 games. (KS)
    I call BS.
    The Vikings are tied for 17th.

    =Z=

    HAHAHA

  5. #5
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2008&week=4

    Kevin Seifert on the NFC North

    19. Vikings - Gus Frerotte is an improvement at quarterback. Now the Vikings have to keep him upright for 14 games. (KS)
    I call BS.
    The Vikings are tied for 17th.

    =Z=
    If we learned anything from the Giants and Patriots last year--where a team sits going into week 4 has absolutly NO bearing on where a team sits in week 17!
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

  6. #6
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    power polls...meh.

  7. #7
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    So if the Vikings are 19th out of 32 teams... how are the Titans getting "a stern test of their status this upcoming Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings."
    Shouldn't #4 dispatch #19 pretty handily?
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  8. #8
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    "BleedinPandG" wrote:
    So if the Vikings are 19th out of 32 teams... how are the Titans getting "a stern test of their status this upcoming Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings."
    Shouldn't #4 dispatch #19 pretty handily?
    The last two teams they beat are 27 &28. They did beat the Jags though, which is bad because the Jags are very similar to the vikings.

  9. #9
    Purple D's Avatar
    Purple D is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    290

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    CBS SPORTSLINE has us ranked 23rd and the Titans
    3rd.
    Go figure.
    Wonder what we will be rated if we go to Nashville and our D pitches a shoutout.
    What will they rank us if we win big.
    What will they rank us if we win by just a little or lose by just a little.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

  10. #10
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 4 edition

    "Purple" wrote:
    CBS SPORTSLINE has us ranked 23rd and the Titans
    3rd.

    Go figure.
    Wonder what we will be rated if we go to Nashville and our D pitches a shoutout.

    What will they rank us if we win big.

    What will they rank us if we win by just a little or lose by just a little.
    Last year they all said the Pats were the gretaest thing since the invention of porn. and there was ABSOLUTELY no chance they were going to lose the SB.
    How'd that work out for them?
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN.com NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 3
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:31 PM
  2. ESPN NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 2
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. NFL Power Rankings: May 2008 edition
    By Mr-holland in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:53 AM
  4. ESPN NFL Power Rankings: May 2008 edition
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 11:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •