Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    Ive also noticed Vikes has been draggin up old topics, this is the 3rd on ive seen and usually his post is a 1"smiley"post

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    I do believe the thread dregger demon has been excorsised from this site along with his posts.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    viks_fan21's Avatar
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    644

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    "singersp" wrote:
    I do believe the thread dregger demon has been excorsised from this site along with his posts.
    I'm lost, does that mean he was banned.

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I do believe the thread dregger demon has been excorsised from this site along with his posts.
    I'm lost, does that mean he was banned.
    Appears that way to me.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    :twisted:
    Vikes!

    Why are you dragging out 2 to 3 year old threads? This is the 2nd one I've seen.


    Hey Singers, isn't it the first person that replyed to the original post the one that dug it back up? If that is the case, it wasn't that Vikes guy..

  6. #16
    jaymz7's Avatar
    jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    567

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    Has new Vikings news gotten that hard to find???

  7. #17
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    :twisted:
    Vikes!

    Why are you dragging out 2 to 3 year old threads? This is the 2nd one I've seen.




    Hey Singers, isn't it the first person that replyed to the original post the one that dug it back up? If that is the case, it wasn't that Vikes guy..


    Either Vikes or a Moderator deleted Vikes post, so that it looks like Singer posted 1st when it was Vikes and I seen myself as I posted right after Singer.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  8. #18
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    :twisted:
    Vikes!

    Why are you dragging out 2 to 3 year old threads? This is the 2nd one I've seen.




    Hey Singers, isn't it the first person that replyed to the original post the one that dug it back up? If that is the case, it wasn't that Vikes guy..


    Either Vikes or a Moderator deleted Vikes post, so that it looks like Singer posted 1st when it was Vikes and I seen myself as I posted right after Singer.

    Actually it would have been Ultra that looks like he dug it up.. Either way, that is ancient history..

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Eric Crouch leaving GB

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    :twisted:
    Vikes!

    Why are you dragging out 2 to 3 year old threads? This is the 2nd one I've seen.




    Hey Singers, isn't it the first person that replyed to the original post the one that dug it back up? If that is the case, it wasn't that Vikes guy..


    Either Vikes or a Moderator deleted Vikes post, so that it looks like Singer posted 1st when it was Vikes and I seen myself as I posted right after Singer.

    Actually it would have been Ultra that looks like he dug it up.. Either way, that is ancient history..
    No, you are incorrect. Vikes dug it up & replied to it. Then Ultra replied, not knowing it was an old thread. Then I quoted Vikes & replied.

    Since then, Vikes post (the one I quoted) was deleted out of the thread. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Eric Moulds?
    By PoohBearsCubbie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 09:11 AM
  2. Get WR Eric Moulds in FA?
    By vikingsfan717 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 08:07 PM
  3. Eric Kelly
    By TEXPACK in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 11:09 AM
  4. Eric Guilford
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 02:32 PM
  5. Eric Crouch
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2004, 09:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •