Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Enjoyed Most

  1. #21
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Team Forced to Reassess Field Security
    Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:59:05 -0800

    The Associated Press reports the Cincinnati Bengals have to reassess their security after a fan ran onto the field during the Week 8 game. The fan jumped out of the stands during the fourth quarter and grabbed a ball out of Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre's hands during the Packers final drive. He ran about 50 yards before security tackled him and removed him from the field. The Bengals have nine-foot high fences, a height Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan feels is good enough to discourage fans from attempting to get onto the field. Team security officials believe the fan jumped onto a cart parked next to the wall.
    If i had to vote, this would be it. for no other reason than i witnessed it on DTV and it was sooo hilarious. not only that, it was strategically done. that took the momentum out of the pack. now, i don't condone fans disrupting games at all but because it happened to the golden boy favre, it was particularly funny. his expression was priceless!

  2. #22
    whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    "PAvikesfan" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Team Forced to Reassess Field Security
    Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:59:05 -0800

    The Associated Press reports the Cincinnati Bengals have to reassess their security after a fan ran onto the field during the Week 8 game. The fan jumped out of the stands during the fourth quarter and grabbed a ball out of Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre's hands during the Packers final drive. He ran about 50 yards before security tackled him and removed him from the field. The Bengals have nine-foot high fences, a height Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan feels is good enough to discourage fans from attempting to get onto the field. Team security officials believe the fan jumped onto a cart parked next to the wall.
    If i had to vote, this would be it. for no other reason than i witnessed it on DTV and it was sooo hilarious. not only that, it was strategically done. that took the momentum out of the pack. now, i don't condone fans disrupting games at all but because it happened to the golden boy favre, it was particularly funny. his expression was priceless!
    lmfao! i got the highlight of it on sportscenter. that was by far the funniest thing i've seen happen in pro sports. talk about a drive killer!!!! nothing is going right for the fudge packers, i love it

  3. #23
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    We need to identify the sick pricks that enjoy getting kicked in the Jimmy.

    There are two of you out there, as of right now, let us know who you are so we can give you a wide birth.

  4. #24
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    We need to identify the sick pricks that enjoy getting kicked in the Jimmy.

    There are two of you out there, as of right now, let us know who you are so we can give you a wide birth.
    Trolls are out in full force on this site. Wide Birth? :lol:

  5. #25
    natethegreat's Avatar
    natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    486

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    New hate list for me too GBS:

    1. Green Bay
    2. Carolina
    3. Chicago

    The Carolina players really showed me what a non class act they are today. Steve smith is a huge showboat (no pun intended).
    steve smith had 201 yards, preety sure he can do what ever he wants with those numbers on smoot, smoot talked alot yesterday and didn't do one good thing all game

  6. #26
    whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    "natethegreat" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    New hate list for me too GBS:

    1. Green Bay
    2. Carolina
    3. Chicago

    The Carolina players really showed me what a non class act they are today. Steve smith is a huge showboat (no pun intended).
    steve smith had 201 yards, preety sure he can do what ever he wants with those numbers on smoot, smoot talked alot yesterday and didn't do one good thing all game
    my hate list, in this order

    1. green bay (they would hold this position forever)
    2. dallas
    3. atl
    4. carolina
    5. det

  7. #27
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    Here's a story about the guy stealing the ball from Favre.

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5038066


    An unidentified fan runs with the football after taking it from Packers quarterback Brett Favre on Sunday in Cincinnati. (Tom Uhlman / Associated Press)

  8. #28
    whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Here's a story about the guy stealing the ball from Favre.

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5038066


    An unidentified fan runs with the football after taking it from Packers quarterback Brett Favre on Sunday in Cincinnati. (Tom Uhlman / Associated Press)
    lmfao! that was f'n awesome, thanks for posting that prophet :lol:

  9. #29
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    Does anyone have the video of Favre handing the ball off to that fan? I haven't seen it yet!

  10. #30
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Enjoyed Most

    Thanks for the link to the story, prophet. Otherwise, I might never had seen this:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who enjoyed NFL.com's Farve cam?
    By kjdaddy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 07:56 AM
  2. Dontarrious Thomas enjoyed business program
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •