Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyed Most

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Enjoyed Most

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Team Forced to Reassess Field Security
    Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:59:05 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Cincinnati Bengals have to reassess their security after a fan ran onto the field during the Week 8 game. The fan jumped out of the stands during the fourth quarter and grabbed a ball out of Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre's hands during the Packers final drive. He ran about 50 yards before security tackled him and removed him from the field. The Bengals have nine-foot high fences, a height Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan feels is good enough to discourage fans from attempting to get onto the field. Team security officials believe the fan jumped onto a cart parked next to the wall.
    If i had to vote, this would be it. for no other reason than i witnessed it on DTV and it was sooo hilarious. not only that, it was strategically done. that took the momentum out of the pack. now, i don't condone fans disrupting games at all but because it happened to the golden boy favre, it was particularly funny. his expression was priceless!

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Bengals | Team Forced to Reassess Field Security
    Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:59:05 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Cincinnati Bengals have to reassess their security after a fan ran onto the field during the Week 8 game. The fan jumped out of the stands during the fourth quarter and grabbed a ball out of Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre's hands during the Packers final drive. He ran about 50 yards before security tackled him and removed him from the field. The Bengals have nine-foot high fences, a height Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan feels is good enough to discourage fans from attempting to get onto the field. Team security officials believe the fan jumped onto a cart parked next to the wall.
    If i had to vote, this would be it. for no other reason than i witnessed it on DTV and it was sooo hilarious. not only that, it was strategically done. that took the momentum out of the pack. now, i don't condone fans disrupting games at all but because it happened to the golden boy favre, it was particularly funny. his expression was priceless!
    lmfao! i got the highlight of it on sportscenter. that was by far the funniest thing i've seen happen in pro sports. talk about a drive killer!!!! nothing is going right for the fudge packers, i love it

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

We need to identify the sick pricks that enjoy getting kicked in the Jimmy.

There are two of you out there, as of right now, let us know who you are so we can give you a wide birth.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:
    We need to identify the sick pricks that enjoy getting kicked in the Jimmy.

There are two of you out there, as of right now, let us know who you are so we can give you a wide birth.
    Trolls are out in full force on this site. Wide Birth? :lol:

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    New hate list for me too GBS:

1. Green Bay
    2. Carolina
    3. Chicago

The Carolina players really showed me what a non class act they are today. Steve smith is a huge showboat (no pun intended).
    steve smith had 201 yards, preety sure he can do what ever he wants with those numbers on smoot, smoot talked alot yesterday and didn't do one good thing all game

"natethegreat" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    New hate list for me too GBS:

1. Green Bay
    2. Carolina
    3. Chicago

The Carolina players really showed me what a non class act they are today. Steve smith is a huge showboat (no pun intended).
    steve smith had 201 yards, preety sure he can do what ever he wants with those numbers on smoot, smoot talked alot yesterday and didn't do one good thing all game
    my hate list, in this order

1. green bay (they would hold this position forever)
    2. dallas
    3. atl
    4. carolina
    5. det

Prophet Guest

Here's a story about the guy stealing the ball from Favre.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5038066

An unidentified fan runs with the football after taking it from Packers quarterback Brett Favre on Sunday in Cincinnati. (Tom Uhlman / Associated Press)

"Prophet" wrote:
    Here's a story about the guy stealing the ball from Favre.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5038066

An unidentified fan runs with the football after taking it from Packers quarterback Brett Favre on Sunday in Cincinnati. (Tom Uhlman / Associated Press)
    lmfao! that was f'n awesome, thanks for posting that prophet :lol:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone have the video of Favre handing the ball off to that fan? I haven't seen it yet!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Thanks for the link to the story, prophet. Otherwise, I might never had seen this:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast