Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Emmitt Smith needs to shut the hell up.

Emmitt Smith went off at the Hall of Fame voters saying michael should be in the hall of fame. First of all Emmitt you are the most over rated running back in NFL history. You may have the rushing title but it is due to your mamoth and great offensive line. Emmitt spent his whole career running through holes big enough to drive a truck through and then out running linebackers and then getting tackled by D-backs. He never took a big pounding throught his career. Yes he was tough at times but Jim Brown and Walter Payton will always be the best to ever run the ball.
    As far as Irvin the druggy goes, his numbers are nothing but above average and thats it. Marving Harrison, Art Monk, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Jimmy Smith, Rod Smith, and Isaac Bruce all have better numbers than him and six of them are still playing.
    Face it Emmitt your buddy the druggy was nothing more than a above average reciever with a Hall of Fame running back running behind a hall of fame line to keep the defenses honest and a hall of fame QB throwing to his above average stoned butt. The Cwboys were one of the most complete teams of all time (thanks to the Walker trade) and Irvin was nothing more than a good player on a very good team.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Emmitt Smith needs to shut the hell up.

You may have the rushing title but it is due to your mamoth and great offensive line. Emmitt spent his whole career running through holes big enough to drive a truck through
    I have been saying the same thing for years
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Hey Man don't hold back!

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"ndakvikefan" wrote:
    Emmitt Smith went off at the Hall of Fame voters saying michael should be in the hall of fame. First of all Emmitt you are the most over rated running back in NFL history. You may have the rushing title but it is due to your mamoth and great offensive line. Emmitt spent his whole career running through holes big enough to drive a truck through and then out running linebackers and then getting tackled by D-backs. He never took a big pounding throught his career. Yes he was tough at times but Jim Brown and Walter Payton will always be the best to ever run the ball.
    As far as Irvin the druggy goes, his numbers are nothing but above average and thats it. Marving Harrison, Art Monk, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Jimmy Smith, Rod Smith, and Isaac Bruce all have better numbers than him and six of them are still playing.
    Face it Emmitt your buddy the druggy was nothing more than a above average reciever with a Hall of Fame running back running behind a hall of fame line to keep the defenses honest and a hall of fame QB throwing to his above average stoned butt. The Cwboys were one of the most complete teams of all time (thanks to the Walker trade) and Irvin was nothing more than a good player on a very good team.
    I'll second everything you said.......I've alwasy said, I'de have loved to see Barry Sanders run with that Cowboys Line.....

Now that would have been something to see... :shock:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Irvin was a better wideout than anyone the Vikings have had at that postion, 'cept for Randy.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Emmitt is definantly not overrated. He may have had big holes to run through but the way that guy could break tackles was amazing. To say he is overrated is just dumb.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

I would have to agree I dont think he was overated but he defiantly had a lot of help with that O-Line.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

"jackyl" wrote:
    Irvin was a better wideout than anyone the Vikings have had at that postion, 'cept for Randy.

YO...your forgetting about ol CC i'd have to say carter was def better than irvin ever was
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

No dought CC was a stud , even anthony carter was a stud.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:

YO...your forgetting about ol CC i'd have to say carter was def better than irvin ever was
    Yah, CC was definately better than Irvin! No doubt about that...all he does: Catch touchdowns!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast