Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Most women can ignore ugly if there are one of two things involved.....

    a.
    Being hung like a horse
    b.
    Being rich.

    Case in point Wildwoman.
    I sure the heck ain't good looking and I sure the heck wasn't rich when she married me.
    ;D
    I would imagine you wouldn't be rich after paying for a surgery of that nature. The horse alone probably set you back quite a bit.

    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #32
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Most women can ignore ugly if there are one of two things involved.....

    a.
    Being hung like a horse
    b.
    Being rich.

    Case in point Wildwoman.
    I sure the heck ain't good looking and I sure the heck wasn't rich when she married me.

    ;D
    I would imagine you wouldn't be rich after paying for a surgery of that nature. The horse alone probably set you back quite a bit.

    :P
    ROTFLMFAO
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  3. #33
    stateVIKE44's Avatar
    stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Most women can ignore ugly if there are one of two things involved.....

    a.
    Being hung like a horse
    b.
    Being rich.

    Case in point Wildwoman.
    I sure the heck ain't good looking and I sure the heck wasn't rich when she married me.

    ;D
    I would imagine you wouldn't be rich after paying for a surgery of that nature. The horse alone probably set you back quite a bit.

    :P
    ROTFLMFAO
    LMAO I just about had water shoot out my nose when I read that!
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

  4. #34
    stateVIKE44's Avatar
    stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Any pics of his gal?
    We like to call that "Outkicking Ones Coverage" She's a good looking lady!
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

  5. #35
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Any pics of his gal?
    We like to call that "Outkicking Ones Coverage" She's a good looking lady!
    no we call that a "gold digger"

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #36
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "C" wrote:
    Good for him. What's the groom's name?
    That's the first question I had too before opening the thread.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #37
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    He should have his vasa deferentia tied in a not to prevent him from having any kids.

    They'll just be whiners anyway if they don't get what they want.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #38
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "singersp" wrote:
    He should have his vasa deferentia tied in a not to prevent him from having any kids.

    They'll just be whiners anyway if they don't get what they want.
    Personally, I'd rather have a whiner QB who is capable of winning a Super Bowl than a nice, polite young man who says "Please" and "Thank you" after throwing interceptions.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #39
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Eli Manning to tie the knot

    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Most women can ignore ugly if there are one of two things involved.....

    a.
    Being hung like a horse
    b.
    Being rich.

    Case in point Wildwoman.
    I sure the heck ain't good looking and I sure the heck wasn't rich when she married me.

    ;D
    I would imagine you wouldn't be rich after paying for a surgery of that nature. The horse alone probably set you back quite a bit.

    :P
    ROTFLMFAO
    LMAO I just about had water shoot out my nose when I read that!
    Hey, I'm happy and so is Wildwoman...... ;D
    Still pretty fricken funny Singer.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Michigan couple tie the knot at funeral home
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:08 PM
  2. Take on Manning.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:03 PM
  3. Couple Tie Knot in 'Moving' Ceremony
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:01 PM
  4. Manning vs. Manning......Big Deal!
    By ForceOfNorse in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 AM
  5. MOVED: Manning vs. Manning......Big Deal!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 04:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •