Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Edge is cool cat.

    KFFL
    Colts | James still close to team
    Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:39:00 -0800

    Jarrett Bell, of USA Today, reports Arizona Cardinals RB Edgerrin James remains close with his Indianapolis Colts teammates and will be cheering for them during Super Bowl XLI. "I'm with them," James said. "I'm cool with everything. Remember, I'm Edge. I'm totally different than most cats. My friends are still with that team. We're like family."

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    Yeah I know some cool cats. Jolly was like, "I'm totally different than most cats. I don't go for that hunt mice and drink cat nip routine. I roll J's." And I was like, yeah Jolly-u cool man.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  3. #3
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    I bet he is still a little jealous that he is not the starting RB in the Super Bowl this season.. It would have to make a player feel bad when they have that kind talent, and the team that they played for goes to the SB the very next season after you are gone..

    I am sure that the size of his contract eases the pain a bit, but I would think every player would love to win a Title at some point in their career.. Just a guess..

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Yeah I know some cool cats. Jolly was like, "I'm totally different than most cats. I don't go for that hunt mice and drink cat nip routine. I roll J's." And I was like, yeah Jolly-u cool man.
    Really?

    Because I woulda thought Jolly sounded more like:

    "I'm totally different than most cats...hunh....Was I talking?
    Is that catnip??????"

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Yeah I know some cool cats. Jolly was like, "I'm totally different than most cats. I don't go for that hunt mice and drink cat nip routine. I roll J's." And I was like, yeah Jolly-u cool man.
    Really?

    Because I woulda thought Jolly sounded more like:

    "I'm totally different than most cats...hunh....Was I talking?
    Is that catnip??????"

    =Z=
    Probably, personally, I would like to see Jolly drink catnip.
    Last time I tried to drink a plant it didn't work out too well.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Yeah I know some cool cats. Jolly was like, "I'm totally different than most cats. I don't go for that hunt mice and drink cat nip routine. I roll J's." And I was like, yeah Jolly-u cool man.
    Really?

    Because I woulda thought Jolly sounded more like:

    "I'm totally different than most cats...hunh....Was I talking?
    Is that catnip??????"

    =Z=
    Probably, personally, I would like to see Jolly drink catnip.
    Last time I tried to drink a plant it didn't work out too well.
    I'm sure he could put it in a blender with some ice cream or something, if he could remember where he hid the blender.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    Ever got a cat stoned? or any animal? My cousins cat has had permanent red eyes for like 2 yrs now. I kinda feel bad, but then I laugh because I remember how stoned the cat was.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  8. #8
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Ever got a cat stoned? or any animal? My cousins cat has had permanent red eyes for like 2 yrs now. I kinda feel bad, but then I laugh because I remember how stoned the cat was.
    I guess animal abuse is real funny... :


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    You don't know for sure it didn't like it. When I lived in MD, my friend lived next to a farm and stole a baby goose. He would fill up his [i]waterpipe[i] and force the gooses head in. I felt bad for the goose until a couple of weeks later he filled it up and the goose cleared it on his own. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Edge is cool cat.

    Edgerrin James is Homeless in Arizona
    Posted Feb 1st 2007 10:18AM by Dan Benton
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:38 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 08:06 PM
  3. Edge to Cardinals.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 02:34 PM
  4. Do we want Edge?
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 05:45 AM
  5. Can we get Edge??????
    By ejmat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •