Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Eagles Take a Look at Everette Brown

Eagles‘ linebackers coach, Bill Shuey, was in attendance at Florida State’s pro day to take a gander at DE/LB Everette Brown. Position coaches often attend pro days for players they have no shot at drafting, but I found this interesting. Brown will likely be a 3-4 OLB due to his size (6?2?, 256 lbs). He did register 13.5 sacks and 21 tackles for loss last season as a defensive end. He’s projected as a Top 15 pick. Could the Birds make a move up to get him? He doesn’t seem to be a fit, but you never know.

http://insidetheiggles.com/2009/03/1...verette-brown/

I think I have them taking a DE pretty high in my mock.....

On a side note:

The Leonard Weaver to Philly chatter has dwindled to a whisper. Weaver and his agent have been trying to stage a bidding war in the media. Evidently, there isn’t much interest in a fullback who can’t block and barely runs the ball. Go figure.
    Found that quote pretty interesting.
    Seems other fans don't seem to be as in love with a certain FB as some fans I guess.
    ;D

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Eagles Take a Look at Everette Brown

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Eagles‘ linebackers coach, Bill Shuey, was in attendance at Florida State’s pro day to take a gander at DE/LB Everette Brown. Position coaches often attend pro days for players they have no shot at drafting, but I found this interesting. Brown will likely be a 3-4 OLB due to his size (6?2?, 256 lbs). He did register 13.5 sacks and 21 tackles for loss last season as a defensive end. He’s projected as a Top 15 pick. Could the Birds make a move up to get him? He doesn’t seem to be a fit, but you never know.

http://insidetheiggles.com/2009/03/1...verette-brown/

I think I have them taking a DE pretty high in my mock.....

On a side note:

The Leonard Weaver to Philly chatter has dwindled to a whisper. Weaver and his agent have been trying to stage a bidding war in the media. Evidently, there isn’t much interest in a fullback who can’t block and barely runs the ball. Go figure.
    Found that quote pretty interesting.
    Seems other fans don't seem to be as in love with a certain FB as some fans I guess.

;D

yeah i heard he's really athletic but can't block so he isn't all that great... but shoot neither can mills or tahi... if we're looking at Weaver we might as well use Mills in that role...