Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Dungy meets with Vick in prison

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    I'm sure lots of WNBA players own plastic schlongs.... Yet Onterrio gets kicked out of the league for one.
    lol... I didn't even know WNBA players liked shlongs.
    Only if they're plastic/rubber, and there's no actual man involved.

Oh and everyone read this article, Florio hits the nail on the head IMO.

The Case Against A Second Chance for Michael Vick.
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/18/the-case-for-now-against-a-second-chance-for-michael-vick/#more-14435

Brazenly and stupidly, Vick marketed via the Internet some of the pit bulls he was breeding.
    The rest were developed into fighters.

Those for which there was no internal will to mutilate other dogs nor an external buyer faced a brutal demise via a grotesque collection of cold-blooded tactics:
    electrocution via the attachment of electrodes to genitalia, drowning, hanging, or the good, old-fashioned slamming of their bodies to the ground until dead.

This morbid dual-life continued not for days or weeks, but for years.
    Six in all.
    And there’s no reason to think Vick wouldn’t still be fighting dogs and gambling on dogfights and killing dogs deemed unfit to fight if he hadn’t been caught.
    This isn’t about whether Vick has paid his debt to society; it’s about whether he can be trusted to reverse years of horrible decision, and to represent the NFL and the team that gives him another opportunity to play pro football with the kind of dignity and honor that he rarely displayed during his six seasons in the NFL.
    Wow Florio... way to point out the obvious. Are you just realizing this now?

Florio is a a-hole. Who cares what he thinks about anything.

(* Sorry for the bitterness... I think it stems from the whole Florio/Smith thing... and then the whole Yahoo/Favre/Xray thing...)
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    I'm sure lots of WNBA players own plastic schlongs.... Yet Onterrio gets kicked out of the league for one.
    lol... I didn't even know WNBA players liked shlongs.
    Only if they're plastic/rubber, and there's no actual man involved.

Oh and everyone read this article, Florio hits the nail on the head IMO.

The Case Against A Second Chance for Michael Vick.
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/18/the-case-for-now-against-a-second-chance-for-michael-vick/#more-14435

Brazenly and stupidly, Vick marketed via the Internet some of the pit bulls he was breeding.
    The rest were developed into fighters.

Those for which there was no internal will to mutilate other dogs nor an external buyer faced a brutal demise via a grotesque collection of cold-blooded tactics:
    electrocution via the attachment of electrodes to genitalia, drowning, hanging, or the good, old-fashioned slamming of their bodies to the ground until dead.

This morbid dual-life continued not for days or weeks, but for years.
    Six in all.
    And there’s no reason to think Vick wouldn’t still be fighting dogs and gambling on dogfights and killing dogs deemed unfit to fight if he hadn’t been caught.
    This isn’t about whether Vick has paid his debt to society; it’s about whether he can be trusted to reverse years of horrible decision, and to represent the NFL and the team that gives him another opportunity to play pro football with the kind of dignity and honor that he rarely displayed during his six seasons in the NFL.

He was correct with about everything IMO. It's all been said, but if you can find an example of it being said that well I would be impressed.

That last sentence applies to 80% of pp.o, myself included. Florio is just an asshole with the ability to articulate himself, that's why he gets paid to do so, and we post to move up imaginary spreadsheets...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

He was correct with about everything IMO. It's all been said, but if you can find an example of it being said that well I would be impressed.

That last sentence applies to 80% of pp.o, myself included. Florio is just an asshole with the ability to articulate himself, that's why he gets paid to do so, and we post to move up imaginary spreadsheets...
    It was reported widely at the time of the trial how long the dog fighting had been going on and the methods in which they used to kill the dogs. Most people already know this info. It's not really shocking that you agree with Florio... most people should... hence my comment: "Wow Florio... way to point out the obvious"

And I agree with you about the 80% on PPO, only we don't get paid to write this stuff, so being immature and uninformed is expected.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:

It was reported widely at the time of the trial how long the dog fighting had been going on and the methods in which they used to kill the dogs. Most people already know this info. It's not really shocking that you agree with Florio... most people should... hence my comment: "Wow Florio... way to point out the obvious"

And I agree with you about the 80% on PPO, only we don't get paid to write this stuff, so being immature and uninformed is expected.
    and greatly respected from what i read on here lol... keep up the good work!

Vick gets released tonight and he has transportation!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jessejames09" wrote:
    That last sentence applies to 80% of pp.o, myself included. Florio is just an donkey butt with the ability to articulate himself, that's why he gets paid to do so, and we post to move up imaginary spreadsheets...
    Imaginary?

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/19/keep-an-eye-on-buffalo-as-a-mike-vick-destination/

Link says it all. I wonder if this might actually happen. Him and TO. SICK
    We're bringing purple back.

Purplebus is offline Rookie

I hope Vick gets another shot and makes good by it. Lots of people have done stupid things, he did alot of stupid things and drew the ire of the public...bad combination. While all of this was going on we had far more pressing matters assaulting this country. War, economic instability, a goverment that was not representing the people that elected them...wait, that's current events also.
    Vick was a great place for folks to focus their moral outrage. Far worse than what Vick was a party to happens every day on our streets however, most with little mention: robbery, rape, murders all fall under the radar. This man kills some dogs and people are calling for him to be ostracized from society.
    While I personally don't condone nor excuse what he did, I also will not stand in judgement of him two years later and point my boney finger at him in condemnation. Those in authority over the league will make the call. I hope he gets another shot and in a purple uniform if he's the best answer for our current lackluster situation at QB.

All this Favre talk is just a diversion to what is really going to happen....which is.....Chilly getting canned and Dungy taking over and bringing in Vick. LOL oh yeah LOL

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    All this Favre talk is just a diversion to what is really going to happen....which is.....Chilly getting canned and Dungy taking over and bringing in Vick. LOL oh yeah LOL
    I'd be down.
    Nothing to do with Vick OR Chilly.
    Just the fact you said we'd get Dungy - hell fucking yes plz?

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast