Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Prophet Guest

    Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    KFFL
    Steelers | Davenport to be team's short-yardage back
    Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:37:43 -0700

    Pittsburgh Steelers RB Najeh Davenport (AKA Dump Truck) will be given the chance to be the Steelers short-yardage running back in Week 2, as the team has not been impressed by RB Verron Haynes and they want to limit the pounding RB Willie Parker takes.


  2. #2
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    hmmmm so they have parker,haynes,and davenport.Haynes is the third down back davenport is the short yardage back i think duce is gonna be out of pittsburg pretty soon....

  3. #3
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    yeah i just read this as i was looking over the fantasy teams. hopefully parker busts some huge runs and he scores the td and not anyone else.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back



    Parker looked dam good against the Fins.....He's one helluva back if you ask me....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    hmmmm so they have parker,haynes,and davenport.Haynes is the third down back davenport is the short yardage back i think duce is gonna be out of pittsburg pretty soon....
    Duce has been hurt since before getting to Pitt.

    He has been a bust.

    BTW, where is he now?

  6. #6
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    hmmmm so they have parker,haynes,and davenport.Haynes is the third down back davenport is the short yardage back i think duce is gonna be out of pittsburg pretty soon....
    Duce has been hurt since before getting to Pitt.

    He has been a bust.
    Uhhh in pittsburg!Thats why i said hes gonna be out of pittsburg soon!
    BTW, where is he now?

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    Crapmaster is on the loose!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    hmmmm so they have parker,haynes,and davenport.Haynes is the third down back davenport is the short yardage back i think duce is gonna be out of pittsburg pretty soon....
    Duce has been hurt since before getting to Pitt.

    He has been a bust.
    Uhhh in pittsburg!Thats why i said hes gonna be out of pittsburg soon!
    BTW, where is he now?
    What are you drunk?

    I asked a simple question.
    If you are not going to be helpful don't bother!

    Injured, last on the depth chart, ???

    I'll figure it out on my own.

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    http://www.kffl.com/player/1479/NFL

    Staley is in the doghouse

    RB Duce Staley is likely in head coach Bill Cowher's doghouse as he reported to camp out of shape and hasn't ran hard in practice, although he is slowly working his way back.

  10. #10
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dump Truck takes the reign as short-yardage back

    What the hell happened to Staley anyway, did he run out of Pickle juice or something?

Similar Threads

  1. Rudi takes Tatum's job, Tatum takes Rudi's stuff...
    By kelmino in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. whos gonna get more yardage
    By tgorsegner in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 08:20 PM
  3. Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
  4. Estonians reign at wife-carrying championships
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 04:18 AM
  5. Zygi begins his reign today!
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •