Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving Nekkid

Prophet Guest

Re: Driving Nekkid

Brilliant man there.
    Why didn't he toss on some shorts or something.
    What a moron.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Are we sure his name isn't BILLY ( the bang cartoon charactor)... ;D

[img width=142 height=198]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060906/060906_cullen_vsml_5p.vsmall.jpg[/img]

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Prophet Guest

[img width=288 height=526]http://www.profootballtalk.com/NakedJoe.jpg[/img]
    pft.com
    Lions defensive line coach Joe Cullen gets ready to take the field for the season opener.

==========================

POSTED 9:46 p.m. EDT; UPDATED 11:16 p.m. EDT, September 6, 2006

LIONS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE GETTING IN CULLEN
    pft.com

In its report regarding the recent arrests of Lions defensive line coach Joe "Lady Godiva" Cullen, the Detroit Free Press explains that the Lions didn't bother to call Mississippi Athletic Director Pete Boone for a reference, which likely would have alerted the Lions to Cullen's March 2005 arrest for public intoxication.

Though the Lions won't say whether they knew about Cullen's history, they clearly should have.
    Even without making a phone call to Pete Boone.

As it turns out, all the team needed to do was search the Internet, which would have revealed that Cullen was actually fired by Mississippi after his arrest -- and that he then sued the school for $434,000.

(Curiously, Cullen's online bio omits reference of any kind to his stint at Ole Miss.
    Ditto for the news release announcing his hiring.)

A basic search also would have revealed that Cullen was reprimanded in 2003 by the Indiana University for going Bob Knight on one of his players.

So the Lions knew and stupidly hired Cullen anyway, or they stupidly didn't know.
    Either way, it's an inexcusable outcome for a team that when hiring personnel in the future might want to invest in, say, a roulette wheel.

Thanks, Taco Bill, for finding those stories.
    You are now officially overqualified to run the Lions' security department.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    [img width=288 height=526]http://www.profootballtalk.com/NakedJoe.jpg[/img]
    pft.com
    Lions defensive line coach Joe Cullen gets ready to take the field for the season opener.

==========================

POSTED 9:46 p.m. EDT; UPDATED 11:16 p.m. EDT, September 6, 2006

LIONS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE GETTING IN CULLEN
    pft.com

In its report regarding the recent arrests of Lions defensive line coach Joe "Lady Godiva" Cullen, the Detroit Free Press explains that the Lions didn't bother to call Mississippi Athletic Director Pete Boone for a reference, which likely would have alerted the Lions to Cullen's March 2005 arrest for public intoxication.

Though the Lions won't say whether they knew about Cullen's history, they clearly should have.
    Even without making a phone call to Pete Boone.

As it turns out, all the team needed to do was search the Internet, which would have revealed that Cullen was actually fired by Mississippi after his arrest -- and that he then sued the school for $434,000.

(Curiously, Cullen's online bio omits reference of any kind to his stint at Ole Miss.
    Ditto for the news release announcing his hiring.)

A basic search also would have revealed that Cullen was reprimanded in 2003 by the Indiana University for going Bob Knight on one of his players.

So the Lions knew and stupidly hired Cullen anyway, or they stupidly didn't know.
    Either way, it's an inexcusable outcome for a team that when hiring personnel in the future might want to invest in, say, a roulette wheel.

Thanks, Taco Bill, for finding those stories.
    You are now officially overqualified to run the Lions' security department.

Actually driving nekkid might be seen as a positive for Matt Millen.

Had he put that on his resume he may very well have been the head coach

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

a COACH does this, and does receive anywhere near as much publicity as a vikings player doing something half as bad..this shows how the vikings are once again singled out on purpose..this guy is a COACH, somebody who teaches the players things on and off the field, and this will only receive national attention because its funny..a viking does something and the whole organization is a disgrace and is terrible according to every media outlet..a coach does this in detroit and its just a little bottom of the page story to make you laugh that wont have any bit of controversy following it..pathetic
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Prophet Guest

No controversy?
    It's on every major sports outlet and people are making jokes about it all over the nation/world.
    He has been exposed and I have no sympathy.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    No controversy?
    It's on every major sports outlet and people are making jokes about it all over the nation/world.

I'll say one thing for sure, I can't wait to see the BANG Cartoon on this one...LMAO ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    No controversy?
    thats what i mean..its jokes..everything a vikings player does results in "did they hire the right coach" "childress just said he wanted his players to establish accountability, and koren does this?" "is wif doing his job there" "minnesota seems to be the place to go to get into trouble"..everyone in the organization gets held accountable when 1 player or coach does something off the field while wearing a vikings uniform..this story is just a funny joke, and wont bring alot of shame to the lions franchise like it should
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Prophet Guest

I guess you have to give the sports journalists some kind of credibility to buy into that argument.
    I don't.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I put all of this on Millen.
    What a joke.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast