Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    This and the man defense articles you posted today are great Marty.

    I like this guy Bowen, good insight from someone who really played the game.

    Bookmarked.
    Thanks my friend.


    These types of articles are becoming increasingly harder to find.
    Maybe after all the major papers fold thier traditional circulation means and go more towards the Internent (than they already have) they will become more prevalent.

    By the by.....You still owe me one.....Did you ever find it?
    I'm confused by the last line there, owe you one what?

  2. #22
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    Here is the draw...
    [img width=450 height=426]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2063/1807124892_2a79b643d6.jpg[/img]

    nuff said.

    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  3. #23
    JPPT1974's Avatar
    JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    250

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    There out of four in New England, always looking for more.
    NFL 2013 is Here!

  4. #24
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    This and the man defense articles you posted today are great Marty.

    I like this guy Bowen, good insight from someone who really played the game.

    Bookmarked.
    Thanks My Sexy Little Pixie.


    These types of articles are becoming increasingly harder to find.
    Maybe after all the major papers fold thier traditional circulation means and go more towards the Internent (than they already have) they will become more prevalent.

    By the by.....You still owe me one.....Did you ever find it?
    I'm confused by the last line there, owe you one what?
    I dug up the thread "Day in the life of a OLmen".
    You were gonna ask your dad for a article of interest.
    Marrdro's memory is long...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #25
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Here is the draw...
    [img width=450 height=426]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2063/1807124892_2a79b643d6.jpg[/img]

    nuff said.

    [img width=450 height=273]http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/sony-HDR-HC3-camcorder.jpg[/img]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #26
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    "C" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Here is the draw...
    [img width=450 height=426]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2063/1807124892_2a79b643d6.jpg[/img]

    nuff said.

    [img width=450 height=273]http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/sony-HDR-HC3-camcorder.jpg[/img]
    Before you throw “Spygate” at me, let’s be honest. Every team in the league does it. I played on teams that had a guy go through the visiting team’s hotel after they checked out to look for any type of game plan material that was “mistakenly” left behind. So please, don’t go there.

    The guy can coach football, my friends, and if we sit here and tell ourselves that he cheats, or that the Patriots don’t play by the rules, well, then someone better tell the players in the NFL this news, because they don’t seem to care.
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/03/the-draw-of-playing-in-new-england/

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Draw Of Playing In New England

    "Mr" wrote:
    Before you throw “Spygate” at me, let’s be honest. Every team in the league does it. I played on teams that had a guy go through the visiting team’s hotel after they checked out to look for any type of game plan material that was “mistakenly” left behind. So please, don’t go there.

    The guy can coach football, my friends, and if we sit here and tell ourselves that he cheats, or that the Patriots don’t play by the rules, well, then someone better tell the players in the NFL this news, because they don’t seem to care.
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/03/the-draw-of-playing-in-new-england/
    I find it funny how most on here completely over look that part. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. How to Draw a Caveman
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:10 PM
  2. How to draw a Cavewoman?
    By ThorSPL in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:42 AM
  3. FA Cup 3rd round draw
    By Johnson14 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:03 PM
  5. DRAW!!!
    By gpless05 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 05:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •