Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Draft pick you like from the other 31 teams?

Please post a player that you think will have an impact for their NFL team.

Monte Ball, 26th pick of the 2nd Rnd

My player is Monte Ball from Wisconsin, he was a stud at getting into the endzone in college and I think he will do the same in the NFL. The defenses are concerned with the pass when playing P Man, which should allow Ball to get some yards running the ball and also catching the ball out of the backfield.

Jarlvik is offline Rookie

Draft pick you like from the other 31 teams?

+1
    Ball may end up having best best season of any rookie RB. I've followed him through out his college career and was fascinated by ESPN's "Sport Science" episode that featured him. Peyton will love him coming out of the backfield. Dude can ball.
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Wow, just one?

So easy to pick one of the two top T's or one of the 2 first round WR's but I'm gonna go with Dion Jordon.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    It's easy to go with a running back, but there's so many that has good potential.
    Hmmm... I'm gonna go with Kenny Vaccaro. The Saints secondary is easily their biggest weakness in all phases of the game... and Vaccaro can do it all.

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    As far as filling a need, I think all of the NFC North teams did well in the middle rounds. I've said plenty about the Vikings already, eh!? So, we'll move on.

Chicago lost Urlacher and Roach, but picked Jon Bostic and Khaseem Greene with their 2nd and 4th round picks. Both are good athletes with production and experience in good college defenses, who may have the athletic edge to actually be an improvement on the vets they're replacing.

Detroit gambled a bit on their first 2 picks with the lack of experience for the combine kid Ansah, and adding another injury history to their secondary in Slay, but nailed a need with Warford in the 3rd. A beast of a man, he helps their running game which means he helps Stafford and the offense improve both passing and rushing.

The Green Boy Packers seem to be pretty damn good at drafting. Datone Jones is a monster at 6'4" and 283 lbs and a perfect fit as a 3-4 DE who will demand enough attention to give Mathews more shots. Then they traded back for extra picks and took a double shot of filling their perennial needs of late with a couple more OTs and 2 excellent RB prospects!? Lacy is a bruiser and Franklin could be a dangerous all-purpose back ala the original, Faulk. Not good my brothers, Not good for us.

It ain't goona be easy! Good thing we got a Punter who can Locke it down inside the 20!!
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    LB Arthur Brown dropping to the end of the second round for the Ravens? Good value pick for a linebacker that could end up the best coverage LB in the draft.

LB Khaseem Greene goes to the Bears at 117? I like his game. He needs to wrap a little more, but he goes after the ball. He was the Big East "Defensive Player of the Year" twice.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    The Vikings already have a pretty good tight end, but I really like Tyler Eifert. He may have the best hands of any receiver in the draft. The Bengals picked him up at 21; that was a value pick.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    I want to see what Tavon Austin can do in the NFL. He'll get the reps cause Stl doesn't have much else. Could be a game changer similar to desean or reggie bush, or he could get his 170lb self broken in half.

On D im interested in Barkevious Mingo. I thought he was absolutely phenomenal at LSU, just a crazy fast De/Olb hybrid. It seemed like he was in the backfield disrupting the play more often then not, sometimes before a qb could finish a three step drop.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    The Vikings already have a pretty good tight end, but I really like Tyler Eifert. He may have the best hands of any receiver in the draft. The Bengals picked him up at 21; that was a value pick.
    I wanted the Vikes to pick Eifert. He and Rudolph together would have been fun to watch.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Ogletree was an absolute steal where they got him. If he is half as talented as advertised he should have been a top ten pick.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast