Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Donte Stallworth working out for the Lions

Source: Stallworth is working out with the Lions

Agent Drew Rosenhaus said Tuesday that receiver Donte' Stallworth, who was reinstated Sunday night and cut by the Browns on Monday, will be working out for an unnamed NFL team on Wednesday.

Per a league source, that team is the Lions.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/09/source-stallworth-is-working-out-with-the-lions/
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Donte Stallworth working out for the Lions

Could be an interesting pick-up if this is true, least gives Cutler another decent WR on the team. He won't turn the team around on his own but an upgrade nonetheless.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

He is a Raven now.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Stallworth had to be bummin' when he was conisidering going to the Lions while the team that drafted him is hoisting the Lombardi. All those wasted years with Haslett and Aaron Brooks.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Ray Lewis planning to mentor Donte Stallworth whether he likes it or not
    sportsp.com
    February 17th 2010

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis says he is excited the team has signed free agent receiver Donte Stallworth, who was suspended for the 2009 season for DUI manslaughter. "The Lord has laid trials and tribulations down upon both of us," Lewis said today in an interview he is filming for the NFL Network about how he has mentored Stallworth since the receiver signed with the Ravens. "But these burdens were only laid down upon us because the Lord knew we were strong enough, that we were man enough, to carry them, you understand? He empowered us to be strong through Him and inspire others, you see? And I've been able to help Donte walk the right path and stay close to Jesus." Stallworth says he has never spoken with Lewis. "We've spoken spiritually," says the linebacker. "He knows it in his heart. I've always been there for him. Now all he has to do is accept my presence in his life."
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Prophet wrote:
    sportsp.com
    February 17th 2010

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis says he is excited the team has signed free agent receiver Donte Stallworth, who was suspended for the 2009 season for DUI manslaughter. "The Lord has laid trials and tribulations down upon both of us," Lewis said today in an interview he is filming for the NFL Network about how he has mentored Stallworth since the receiver signed with the Ravens. "But these burdens were only laid down upon us because the Lord knew we were strong enough, that we were man enough, to carry them, you understand? He empowered us to be strong through Him and inspire others, you see? And I've been able to help Donte walk the right path and stay close to Jesus." Stallworth says he has never spoken with Lewis. "We've spoken spiritually," says the linebacker. "He knows it in his heart. I've always been there for him. Now all he has to do is accept my presence in his life."
    On what? More efficient ways to kill people?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    sportsp.com
    February 17th 2010

On what? More efficient ways to kill people?
    they are going to play golf in the bathroom together

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

How bad must the FA WR class be if this is thier number one get?....... :blink:

I still think we could easily dangle BB out there and see who bites.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    sportsp.com
    February 17th 2010

No, I'm pretty sure they both face their burdens due to idiocy.

And does killing someone actually make you stronger, or even an inspiration?

I think Ray Lewis finally went insane.

[img size=400]http://familycrisiscenter.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/ray_lewis.jpg[/img]
    Oh wait.. He was always bat shit crazy.