Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    silvermane is offline Rookie

Don't look now...

my apologies everybody i did not mean to say the lions lead the division. i can't believe i made that slip up on this board!!!

and yes you are right it's two road games.

believe me you guys i have no illusions i am just saying that looking at our schedule before the season most people probably figured the lions 1-3 at best, 0-4 more likely. once rogers and bly were hurt i think they figured we'd sink pretty fast.

week 6 brings us the packers who will be itching for a win after their last few miserable games. i think we can beat them but its a division game, always tough as nails. week 7 in new york to play coughlin's giants...also a hard game. washington is actually the easiest game we have over the next few weeks and that won't be very easy at all.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Don't look now...

Lions are playing tough football, Shaun Rogers is the s***t. gonna be tough when we play them.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Don't look now...

someone told me that rookie williams got hurt on sunday. any lion fans know how bad and did he come back in the game?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

silvermane is offline Rookie

Don't look now...

williams did not return to the game. he is listed as day to day right now and the injury was a sprain. he said he feels fine just a little sore and he may play against the packers. he got an mri and there was no damage.

Don't look now...

I think the Lions are a really good team I have been saying that for awhile. There draft was unreal best in the NFL.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Don't look now...

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I think the Lions are a really good team I have been saying that for awhile. There draft was unreal best in the NFL.

Sorry, but I think our draft was better than detroit's, whose was still damn good. But seriously, udeze(starter), dontarrious(has started at 2 positions), Dorsey(has played great the last 2 weeks, for the injured rosenthol), Mewelde Moore(yesterday showed how good he is), and the D-lineman from Ohio state(why can't I remember his name??) has also played extremely well. Don't get me wrong, detroit had a good draft, but ours was probably the best draft I have ever seen, in my many years of following the draft.

Del Rio Guest

Don't look now...

We had to have a good draft this year to make up for the draft day anxiety they put us through the last two.

Still I agree Detroit had an amazing draft. They are a young team so all the players fit in well. And are doing some good things.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Don't look now...

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

Sorry, but I think our draft was better than detroit's, whose was still damn good. But seriously, udeze(starter), dontarrious(has started at 2 positions), Dorsey(has played great the last 2 weeks, for the injured rosenthol), Mewelde Moore(yesterday showed how good he is), and the D-lineman from Ohio state(why can't I remember his name??) has also played extremely well. Don't get me wrong, detroit had a good draft, but ours was probably the best draft I have ever seen, in my many years of following the draft.
    I totally agree...the draft analysts that "only" gave the Vikings a B or B+ should now be regrading the Viking 2004 draft to an A or A+. BTW, the DL from Ohio State is Darrion Scott.

Hell, arguably the flub where we missed out on Sims and got McKinney worked out in our favor...the next year we got KWill (who I think is better than Sims, by far) and had our franchise left OT starting by then. Truth be told, the last three drafts have been extremely productive for us, with many starters and key backups coming from that group. We have a homegrown offense for the most part and the young defense also sports several key players from the last few drafts.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Don't look now...

I heard they wanted Kevin Williams the whole time only they let him slip in the draft and they forfeited the position so they could pay him less.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Don't look now...

Detroit is good at drafting people that get hurt, i.e. Rogers, Jones, Bailey, Williams, I think Harrington has been hurt. I'm not just talking a little bit of time, but Rogers almost two whole seasons, Jones 2-4 weeks, Bailey (I think he's been hurt for a while after a pretty good rookie season). Not that injuries don't happen but all these guys are their top picks!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast