Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Domanick Davis or Michael Bennett

we disagree on things in this thread, but we will very likely soon agree with each other on another topic..move on
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"olson_10" wrote:
    misquoted? i took a statement right out of what you said..you know for a fact that mods would indeed ban me for what i said in response to what you said..not sure if what you said can be interpreted in any other way..you have a problem accepting the fact that we dont all like your opinions, so get over it..you told the guy you didnt have time for this, and now this is PAGE 6..you further insulted the guys original post by now calling it "junk"..call people out as often as you want, but be ready to accept what theyre gonna say back to you..i dont blame the guy for taking shots at our team, because i think i would do the same thing if the first impression i got is that my question was stupid and unwanted on the boards..plenty of people answered his question and moved on, you however sparked a fight with the guy..you can continue to give PPO a bad name as often as you please, but its especially rediculous when you start putting down snowinapril for simply welcoming somebody to this site
    You misquoted me and you know you did.

I could care less what you think of my opinions, that's why they are called "My Opinions" and not yours. I would expect you to feel the same way about yours.

Told him I didn't have time for this and then he decided to take a stab at me, again, go take a peek. That's why it's on Page 6.

I'm the one giving PP.O a bad name ..... :lol:
    But, I thought you already knew this from the "rumors" you were hearing???

You dont' have a clue about SIA and I, so don't even attempt to. We PM'd and discussed it.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    misquoted? i took a statement right out of what you said..you know for a fact that mods would indeed ban me for what i said in response to what you said..not sure if what you said can be interpreted in any other way..you have a problem accepting the fact that we dont all like your opinions, so get over it..you told the guy you didnt have time for this, and now this is PAGE 6..you further insulted the guys original post by now calling it "junk"..call people out as often as you want, but be ready to accept what theyre gonna say back to you..i dont blame the guy for taking shots at our team, because i think i would do the same thing if the first impression i got is that my question was stupid and unwanted on the boards..plenty of people answered his question and moved on, you however sparked a fight with the guy..you can continue to give PPO a bad name as often as you please, but its especially rediculous when you start putting down snowinapril for simply welcoming somebody to this site
    You misquoted me and you know you did.

I could care less what you think of my opinions, that's why they are called "My Opinions" and not yours. I would expect you to feel the same way about yours.

Told him I didn't have time for this and then he decided to take a stab at me, again, go take a peek. That's why it's on Page 6.

I'm the one giving PP.O a bad name ..... :lol: Ok, I thought you already knew this from the "rumors" you were hearing???

You dont' have a clue about SIA and I, so don't even attempt to. We PM'd and discussed it.
    rumors going around without me knowing!?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Olson, good night and get some sleep man. Have a good one.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

All better read.

Webby's #1 Rule and a link to the rest of the Rules

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1048

1. There will be no attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster's comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manner as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email the member with Private Messages.

I especially liked this one:

"It has come to my attention that Purplepride.org should make a Policy for the boards. Failure to not know these policies is your loss."

Prophet Guest

Wow. This thread was a waste of time due to how it developed. :scratch:

If I had to choose between DD & MB it would take me less time then it took to write this sentence. DD would be my choice. I like MB, but he is injured so often that his potential isn't met...ever. He would be a great situational back or backup, but not THE man.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789