Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Aberration is offline Rookie

Re: Domanick Davis or Michael Bennett

Hmm not sure why Jamie is being a jerk...
    Bennett was ok but isn't very strong receiving out of the backfield and goes down almost all the time on first contact. When we had a really good line his speed was huge leading to his top rushing year, but when we couldn't open up holes he didn't workout.

But yes I guess it doesn't matter as he's now the 3rd string guy with the Saints.

bugmenot is offline Training Camp

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    Bennett works hard....he's fast...if he gets around the end he can be gone, doesn't seem to have good vision to allow his blockers to get their assignments and allow holes to open. He can be as likely to run into his blockers back as to fly into holes that aren't there. He can also get caught in the backfield staring for a direction to go. Not powerful but fast and he has had injuries and can loss the ball.
    thats exactly what most of us were thinking on the Texans board....great home run threat....but can't be a feature back because he can't run inside well enough....thus making Davis overall the better RB....i do think though that Bennett IS the better athlete....just isn't suited as a great RB

"fabybaby32" wrote:
    bugmenot, dont let the door hit you on the way out. Too bad your team sucks, dont try to bring us down with you. webby, how bout we get rid of him
    hey man just read the way the posts went and its obvious mnjamie provoked this....i respect your team...but he was the one who started going off about stuff when he got mad at me cause i informed him that Davis was a 4th round pick....i mean i don't even get why he would have posted just so he could say that the question didn't matter to him and was stupid?? give me a break....

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"bugmenot" wrote:
    of course most don't care about my gol 'darnit poll....i realize that....just looking for the input really. i said the stuff about Moore and Taylor because you went ahead and came back with the lame excuse that Davis won't ever be a 'STUD' when you felt stupid that you didn't even know when Davis got picked up in the draft. and please don't act like your coming back is something real dangerous or something....lol....your still just wasting time....and i don't even understand this out door your talking about....you do realize this is an internet forum....not a minnesota sports bar that is about to engulf me. simple poll question but you wanted to act like the bad jiggly butt of the board and be a slick willy....congratulations....you actually just embarrassed yourself.

1) Didn't and still don't give a f!ck when DD was drafted.

2) DD will never be a STUD in this league ... ave at best, then wihen you have no "O" line STILL after Carr is killed week in and out ... DD has no prayer of doing anything in Houston.

3) As for embarrassing myself, never happened. AND STILL dont' care, as I stated above, you will be gone and I'll still be here .... The door, is the one hitting your a$$ on the way out ... C Ya.

"Aberration" wrote:
    Hmm not sure why Jamie is being a jerk...
    Bennett was ok but isn't very strong receiving out of the backfield and goes down almost all the time on first contact. When we had a really good line his speed was huge leading to his top rushing year, but when we couldn't open up holes he didn't workout.

But yes I guess it doesn't matter as he's now the 3rd string guy with the Saints.
    As you are new, you will soon understand TROLLS. You will learn soon young Jedi .... :wink:

you care so little....yet your posting so much.....come on now Jamie....admit it you care a little.....come on.....

"mnjamie" wrote:
    [

As you are new, you will soon understand TROLLS. You will learn soon young Jedi .... :wink:
    if i was a troll....i would have started a thread talking about how moore sucked or how Culpepper is gone or something like that....i didn't....just wanted some opinions from Viking fans because of the Bennett connection and you had just come by and act like the big shot and tell me how it was a dumb thread....ever heard of just skipping over threads you don't care about?? anyways....for those who put any real reasoning behind their posts...thanks a lot and GL next season.

"bugmenot" wrote:
    you care so little....yet your posting so much.....come on now Jamie....admit it you care a little.....come on.....

Review the thread, I do believe this is where it went from "not caring" to your attack on me:

"Good for him ... still will never bee a STUD in the league ... And as of now, I have already wasted too much time on this conversation. Later."

"lol...something tells me you don't get a lot of respect around these boards....let me know how your stud of RB Moore is going to be....lol...or better yet Fason or Taylor. oh and congratulations on the 2nd for Culpepper..."

Before that, I was voicing my opinion that it was a stupid question and gave a little of my opinion ... In case you have never noticed, that's allowed on internet boards ... So, don't turn around now and try to come across as being picked on ... u dish it out, be able to take some back especially when you just join a board.

alright man....its really not a big deal....lets justc all it quits....regardless good luck next year....

"bugmenot" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    [

if i was a troll....i would have started a thread talking about how moore sucked or how Culpepper is gone or something like that....[size=18px]i didn't.[/size]...just wanted some opinions from Viking fans because of the Bennett connection and you had just come by and act like the big shot and tell me how it was a dumb thread....ever heard of just skipping over threads you don't care about?? anyways....for those who put any real reasoning behind their posts...thanks a lot and GL next season.

And then again, your the victum here.

"lol...something tells me you don't get a lot of respect around these boards....let me know how your stud of RB Moore is going to be....lol...or better yet Fason or Taylor. oh and congratulations on the 2nd for Culpepper..."

C ya ! :roll:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast