Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bugmenot is offline Training Camp

Re: Domanick Davis or Michael Bennett

"olson_10" wrote:
    domanick davis is the texans best bet..you could pick up bennett and watch him fall off of a treadmill for a few laughs though im sure
    lol....thanks for the input....and not some BS like jamie came to educate me about.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"bugmenot" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Good for him ... still will never bee a STUD in the league ... And as of now, I have already wasted too much time on this conversation. Later.
    lol...something tells me you don't get a lot of respect around these boards....let me know how your stud of RB Moore is going to be....lol...or better yet Fason or Taylor. oh and congratulations on the 2nd for Culpepper....

Hey Troll Monkey ... take your DD and go run your poll on the other boards. You were correct for once in your life, nobody gives a sh!t either way !!! BTW, the Texans will still be in the cellar and you will still be crying in your mothers bossom. So ENJOY THE SEASON .... it will be a long one for ya.

hey man....if i was a troll i'd be on your Viking board downtalking your team....your the one who came around and started bombing on my simple thread.....'wasted too much time already'....come on give me a break....no one twisted your arm....do you have split personalities or something....and one of them made you waste the time and you just didn't realize what you were doing. who knows where the Texans will be but i think we are improving....do you really think the Culpepper trade did much for you guys?

PS - looks like you just wasted some more time....man you can't decide what to do huh?

"bugmenot" wrote:
    hey man....if i was a troll i'd be on your Viking board downtalking your team....your the one who came around and started bombing on my simple thread.....'wasted too much time already'....come on give me a break....no one twisted your arm....do you have split personalities or something....and one of them made you waste the time and you just didn't realize what you were doing. who knows where the Texans will be but i think we are improving....

PS - looks like you just wasted some more time....man you can't decide what to do huh?

So what was this:

" lol...something tells me you don't get a lot of respect around these boards....let me know how your stud of RB Moore is going to be....lol...or better yet Fason or Taylor. oh and congratulations on the 2nd for Culpepper.... "

I guarantee most here dont care about your poll and when you come at me, I'm coming back .... You wont be here tomorrow, except to check on your precious poll ... so what do I care?? Take the door out while you still can.

fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

bugmenot, dont let the door hit you on the way out. Too bad your team sucks, dont try to bring us down with you. webby, how bout we get rid of him

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Bennett works hard....he's fast...if he gets around the end he can be gone, doesn't seem to have good vision to allow his blockers to get their assignments and allow holes to open. He can be as likely to run into his blockers back as to fly into holes that aren't there. He can also get caught in the backfield staring for a direction to go. Not powerful but fast and he has had injuries and can loss the ball.

jeez man, show a little respect, he did no harm in asking us an honest question.

to give my view, bennett will never be more than a marginally effective backup. DD's starting role won't change.

of course most don't care about my damn poll....i realize that....just looking for the input really. i said the stuff about Moore and Taylor because you went ahead and came back with the lame excuse that Davis won't ever be a 'STUD' when you felt stupid that you didn't even know when Davis got picked up in the draft. and please don't act like your coming back is something real dangerous or something....lol....your still just wasting time....and i don't even understand this out door your talking about....you do realize this is an internet forum....not a minnesota sports bar that is about to engulf me. simple poll question but you wanted to act like the bad ass of the board and be a dick....congratulations....you actually just embarrassed yourself.

Look familiar:

I'm also a fortune teller .... Ummm, I see alot more of this in the future for him, to bad, he's a nice guy and all.

Four words: Skipped On Reggie Bush ....... :thumbright:

fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

Show some respect? He came on our site and started crap with mnjamie and you want me to show him respect? Ok if thats what you think, I'll leave him alone.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast