Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Does Green Bay WANT to win????

"vikessuck" wrote:
    listen up all you vikings fans

the real rivalry is between the green bay packers and the chicago bears. The minnesota vikings are nowhere in that equation. Stay out of it, hopefully you losers will get moved to los angeles so the nfc north doesnt have to associated with your scandals and misfits anymore. Plus that organization has more to worry about than being a serious contender in a rivalry. Getting rid of randy moss made you guys better, right? gimme a break. Maybe you guys should jump ship off the love boat, realize your head coach should start worring about X's and O's and less about scalping tickets and paying for women. oh and by the way, grow a pair and build a stadium for the outdoors and change your team colors from purple, you pansys.

Sincerely,
    Bearsfan54

-NFC North Champs 2005-(Da Bears) :thumbright:
    Go away troll. It's obvious you didn't come in here to talk seriously about football.

The love boat issue is in the past except for maybe a couple of misdemeanor charges. Yes, we left that behind us & started to concentrate on wins. Get your facts sraight before you start accusing people. Tice was not even there.

Start worring about X's & O's? We've won 4 straight & will take the division away from you on New Years Day.

I agree & posted earlier that the Bear/Packer rivalry is bigger & older than the Vikings/Packers rivalry, but to say we are nowhere in the equation shows your lack of intelligence.

Stupid people say stupid things & you only need to look no further than a mirror to find one.

Where not serious contenders? When is the last time the Bears have made the playoffs? They've been in hibernation for a better part of a century.

Other than 2001 when they were beaten by the Eagles in the 1st round 33-19 They hadn't even had a sniff of one since 1994.

You won a SB, but that was 20 years ago & my guess is you weren't even a trickle then.

I would suggest you change the favorite player in your avatar blog, we don't allow that type of language on our site. My guess is you won't be around long enough to do so.

Before you start talking about balls, come back when you sprout some.

It's clear to me that by sneaking on here at 4:00 in the morning to post your shit, it is clear evidence that you have none.

Does your mommie know your up this late?

Later troll!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikessuck" wrote:
    uh huh well the bears packers rivalry goes back a lot further than the last 10, 20, 30, 40 years....ya get the point. and when all the sudden did the vikings become some powerhouse winner? how many super bowls? and no its doesnt matter how many times ya make the playoffs...its how many times ya win it all. not saying the bears have tons of super bowls (1), but thats one more than the vikings have. oh and by the way...your vikings may not even play in minnesota next year. get a plane ticket and i'll cya later
    :roll:

Oh boy, parents must have been outta town and little billy got to stay up late.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"vikessuck" wrote:
    listen up all you vikings fans

the real rivalry is between the green bay packers and the chicago bears. The minnesota vikings are nowhere in that equation. Stay out of it, hopefully you losers will get moved to los angeles so the nfc north doesnt have to associated with your scandals and misfits anymore. Plus that organization has more to worry about than being a serious contender in a rivalry. Getting rid of randy moss made you guys better, right? gimme a break. Maybe you guys should jump ship off the love boat, realize your head coach should start worring about X's and O's and less about scalping tickets and paying for women. oh and by the way, grow a pair and build a stadium for the outdoors and change your team colors from purple, you pansys.

Sincerely,
    Bearsfan54

-NFC North Champs 2005-(Da Bears) :thumbright:
    Wow. Your Mommy help you type that up?

I absolutely LOVE how the Bears fans - after suffering in the cellar for YEARS - have come roaring to the forefront of obnoxiousness this season. Sure, they have a pretty solid lead in the NFC North, and the Media is currently having a love-affair with the Defense, but who have they really beaten this season?

Due to their abysmal showing last season, the Bears were gifted with the lightest schedule in the North...and it doesn't hurt that the entire Division has underperformed all season. So, let's look at who the Bears have really faced:

Sep 11 @Washington Lost 7-9 In a full blown shoot out ( :shock: ) the Bears allow Washington to start off with a bang. Defense versus Defense, Washington wins.

Sep 18 Detroit Won 38-6 The Lions meltdown, in full swing by week 2, contributes to a Bears win. Not exactly a powerhouse team here.

Sep 25 Cincinnati Lost 7-24 The Bears, facing a quality opponent, fall flat (Go figure).

Week 4 BYE

Oct 9 @Cleveland Lost 10-20 The Browns, riding the mighty arm of Trent Dilfer (Trent Dilfer?!?!?!?), batter the Bears into submission. Oddly enough, the Vikings had no trouble with the Browns. Hmmmmmm.

Oct 16 Minnesota Won 28-3 Won in large part due to Daunte Culpepper's turnovers, Chicago records scoring drives of 3 and 1 yards to cement their place as an NFL Offensive Powerhouse.

Oct 23 Baltimore Won 10-6 2 anemic Offenses take the field in this NFL Shootout. Bears suck a little less than the Ravens and pull off a win.

Oct 30 @Detroit Won 19-13 Yet another match-up with the Kittys, yet another Bears win. Not exactly a statement making victory, but it completes the sweep of the Kitty-cats and gives Bears fans bragging rights for the first time in years.

Nov 6 @New Orleans (Baton Rouge, LA) Won 20-17 A completely dominating performance by Carolina versus Tampa Bay distracts the homeless Saints, allowing the Bears to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. The Saints are another team the neither Minnesota nor Green Bay had trouble with.

Nov 13 San Francisco Won 17-9 Continueing their reign of terror over the scrub teams of the NFL, the Bears hammer the 49ers into submission. Sparked by the longest missed field goal return in NFL history, the Bears draw first blood (from a team that has almost bled out), and never look back. Most of the credit for the victory has to go to the Bears orange jerseys which confused San Francisco long enough for the Bears to win.

Nov 20 Carolina Won 13-3 Feeling self-conscious about their mediocre schedule, the Bears finally beat a good team (To be fair, the Panthers spanked us...HARD). Finally, a quality victory over a quality team.

Nov 27 @Tampa Bay Won 13-10 The Bears again win on the strength of a 1 yard TD drive and a missed Tampa Bay 29 yard FG attempt. Tampa, one of the most feared offenses in the NFL (cough, hack, sputter, giggle, snort), comes up short and continues the Bears winning streak.

Wow. How can you NOT jump on the bandwagon after all of that?!?!?!?

Keep in mind that the Bears face Green Bay (twice), Pittsburg, Atlanta, and Minnesota before the season ends. It's not too late for them to lose out and fall out of the play-offs. In fact, it wouldn't suprise me a great deal to see it happen. Your Defense, while good, isn't as badass as the stats make them out to be. You've beaten up on some BAD TEAMS to pad your rep, but that doesn't make you a true power.

Add in that anemic offense, and the Bears are in no way, shape, or form a complete team. Don't be fooled by the Media love affair. Lose a few games and see what happens to that. All those writers who picked you to go 6-10 on the season will be back in force saying, "I told you so, Chicago is not a good team".

And, it could still happen.

Caine

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

the packers-bears rivaly is more historic.

but the current rivalry is definatly packers-vikings. its almost split down the middle. you cant have a one sided rivalry.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"happy camper" wrote:
    the packers-bears rivaly is more historic.

but the current rivalry is definatly packers-vikings. its almost split down the middle. you cant have a one sided rivalry.
    Yes, it is.

But, our (the Vikes) biggest rival is the cheeseturds!

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

why cant we all just Hate the packers? is it too much to ask for

Poor randy

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

if the real rivalry is between the packers and the bears, why is your name not packsuck instead of vikessuck? Huh?

Answer me that.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"BearsTroll" wrote:
    why cant we all just Hate the packers? is it too much to ask for
    :lol:
    I would have to agree if you were in your normal place in the North (the cellar). But this week I have to say
    Goooooooooo P.....P.....PA.....................pa......pac.... .............errrrrs.
    Gawd I can hardly get it out. :lol:

WWBGD

vikessuck is offline Waterboy

my name isn't packsucks cuz im on a purple pride site. talk to guys later....next stop L.A. hahah that would be awesome
    Da Bears

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Wow...a case where I wouldn't mind seeing the Pack win

:twisted:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast