Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Does anyone want Favre back???????

Oh..the Agony and the Failure.........
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Sure! Let him come back, we need the interceptions and sacks! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Absolutely I want Favre to come back for one last season!

1. My buddy ZDog and I have gone to at least one game every year that I've had season tickets, but we've never come to the Packer game (not he and I anyway, wife and I were at Packer game on honeymoon). Our goal this season is to come to the Packer game if Favre is still the QB.

2. Face it, it will be harder to "hate" the Packers if they are absolutely in the toilet, and that is where they will be if they have to start Aaron Rodgers at QB this season. Favre, with a healthy cast around him and a little help on the OL, at least gives the Packers a fighting chance.

3. Whether or not you like Favre or not (or the Packers or not), the Vikings will need all the help they can get in keeping the Bears from winning the NFC North. At least in recent years, the Vikings can't win at Soldier Field. If the Packers totally suck, you could be looking at the Bears going 5-1 in the division (assuming they split with the Vikings). A competitive Packers team at least gives hope that they can take one victory away from the Monsters of the Midway.

4. Assuming I get my wish and Favre plays for one more season, it will still likely be a nail biter in the Metrodome but the Vikings will still prevail...Favre will be picked off, and I'll get the satisfaction of seeing the Purple beat the old soldier one final time.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

I don't see him going down like this. No matter how we feel about him, he is a great QB and is not a 4-12, 29 INT-type player. He will come back, and (hopefully not) make a push for the playoffs.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Either way, we are beating the sorry butt Packers both games anyway!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

I want him back so he gets 23 INT's to break the record. Brett Favre-All time career leader in interceptions. Has a nice ring to it

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Either way it won't matter.. If he comes back we will hear nothing more then ' Well he doesn't have any good players around him to win" and if he retires we will hear " Well what would your team do with a rookie QB?"

The excuses will never end in GB.. Trust me, I live just outside of that sad city, and they constantly come up with something for the reason why they are losing. When Favre hurt his thumb, every single loss was blamed on that thumb, as well as all of his INT's. When they won, and he didn't throw that many INT's, then the thumb was just fine. I never could quite figure out how one week his thumb was hurt, and the next it was totally healed.

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

"purplepat" wrote:

2. Face it, it will be harder to "hate" the Packers if they are absolutely in the toilet, and that is where they will be if they have to start Aaron Rodgers at QB this season. Favre, with a healthy cast around him and a little help on the OL, at least gives the Packers a fighting chance.
    Nah it'll be easier to hate um because you wont have some cheese head in the office trying to say how great they are v. the Vikes :evil: :twisted: :!:

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:
    "purplepat" wrote:

Nah it'll be easier to hate um because you wont have some cheese head in the office trying to say how great they are v. the Vikes :evil: :twisted: :!:

No kidding there man... The days of them being better then the Vikings is over. They will be lucky to finish in the cellar every year..

I want him back because I want to see Tank Williams get some of those INTs!
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast