Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Do YOU want tickets to Super Bowl XLIII?

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Good luck!
    Of course, the Vikings are going to be playing in Super Bowl XLIII, so I will be going no matter what…
    Holy Cow!
    When the SB was in Houston, I had someone ask me if I was looking for tickets, I asked how much and he said he wanted 1800 for each tickets, nosebleed seats.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

How did you do your travel?
    In one of your pictures, you said something like "Leaving the House for the game".
    What house?

=Z=
    Since we had confirmation for tickets LONG before most fans did, we were able to book our flights in late November - before the airlines jacked the prices up.
    The difference in airfare from when we bought our tickets to what it was the day after the NFC Championship game was over $1000 for the pair.

As far as the house, my wife's bosses have a summer house in Phoenix.
    They graciously offered it to us for the Super Bowl, saving us a lot of money in hotels.
    It was a beautiful house, complete with heated outdoor pool, putting green, and hot tub.
    But even if we did not have the house, we still could have booked our hotel early enough to save a lot of money.
    Awesome!
    That was a generous offer from them.

Did they happen to ask you if you wanted to sell the tickets. LOL!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

Good luck!
    Of course, the Vikings are going to be playing in Super Bowl XLIII, so I will be going no matter what…
    Holy Cow!
    When the SB was in Houston, I had someone ask me if I was looking for tickets, I asked how much and he said he wanted 1800 for each tickets, nosebleed seats.
    Tickets were going for $5000+ for the pair this year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Jilly is offline Coach

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

Good luck!
    Holy Cow!

Tickets were going for $5000+ for the pair this year.
    I thought 1800 sounded cheap. If the Vikings make it to the SB, I will pay 5 grand or more to be in attendance. No way would I miss that game.

Blog Entries

"VikingMD" wrote:
    I thought 1800 sounded cheap. If the Vikings make it to the SB, I will pay 5 grand or more to be in attendance. No way would I miss that game.
    Why wait?
    Enter the NFL drawing now, and you can have tickets in hand for face value - $1400 for the pair.
    Then if the Vikings make the SB you will have the tickets on the cheap.
    If not you can sell them if you want (although I would recommend going anyway...).
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Why wait?
    Enter the NFL drawing now, and you can have tickets in hand for face value - $1400 for the pair.
    If not you can sell them if you want (although I would recommend going anyway...).
    Even if you didn't win, from the looks of your pictures it would be worth paying a buttload for a ticket to go.

Jilly is offline Coach

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Why wait?
    I definately am going to enter the drawing...thanks for providing this information. But if I don't get selected and the Vikings make it, I'll be there.
    BTW, my parents live in Clearwater which is right outside of Tampa. They have a pool (not heated) with a great view of the golf course. If the Vikings make it to the SB, all PPO members with tickets can stay with us. What a party that would be!

Blog Entries

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Why wait?
    I definately am going to enter the drawing...thanks for providing this information. But if I don't get selected and the Vikings make it, I'll be there.
    BTW, my parents live in Clearwater which is right outside of Tampa. They have a pool (not heated) with a great view of the golf course. If the Vikings make it to the SB, all PPO members with tickets can stay with us. What a party that would be!
    LOL> You better be careful what you say.
    Some people here have pretty good memories...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Why wait?
    What is the deadline for submitting an entry for the next drawing?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Why wait?
    What is the deadline for submitting an entry for the next drawing?

=Z=
    According to Nodak's first post...
    June 1st.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast