Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Do the Raiders.....

"PurpleAndy" wrote:
    Randy quit on the Raiders on that 2 point conversion there. I'm wondering how long until Sapp opens his mouth about him.

Speaking of Sapp, did anyone else notice that he's starting to resemble Gilbert Brown even more?
    That's gonna be ugly.

My brother and I were also commenting about Sapp's jelly roll :lol:

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Moss hasn't changed,every time he had a chance to catch the ball in traffic, it bounced off his hands, or he didn't even try...his head was on a swivel all night.
    THAT'S OUR RANDY...the ball he did catch for a touchdown,ate him up,he could have just as easily dropped it.
    I guess this was one of those games that he didnt play because he didnt want to.
    Hate on me all you want you Moss lovers... but thats a fact.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Right now i don't think it's the team that will throw the first of the punches randy's way. The fans there were expecting this god of a WR..

and dropping those VERY needed passes.. esp the 3rd down one.. that's not like randy.. but the fans will bbq him if he does it consistantly.. watch for randy to come back to us in 2 years.. all but saying.. "I was wrong.. MN.. TAKE ME BACK.. he'll be givin all props to Daunte.. we'll the have d.. and the WR's to kill.. picture.. Nate/Troy/Randy..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Kerry Collins blows. He literally needs a good 5-8 seconds in the pocket and even then he can't find a guy open half the time.

There should have been at least 3 intentional grounding calls against him.

He was throwing the ball away whenever anyone got within 3 yards of him.

The Pat's offense looked great, the running game didn't take off right away but it got better as the game went on.

The Pat's D did not look as good as it has the last 2 years, and they might be a little suspect. Which if that is the case then is Oakland's offense even as good as they looked last night?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

After watching the horrid pass D last night, I think the Raiders might be a wild card. I don't think they can win the Division, but I am hoping they can. The D looked good against the run, but that zone/no pass rush killed them in the passing game.

Sapp looked fat as can be. I was wondering why Sapp put on all that weight, I think it has slowed him down.

If Andrew Walters turns out to be good, we could see a Vikings vs Raiders Super Bowl in a few years.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I find it nearly impossible for the Raiders to even earn a playoff spot. The AFC looks really tough again this year.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

The raiders...cannot and will not make it into the playoffs. Unless thier division completely melts down and They sign rudy or somethin...then maybe they'll have a chance.....Funk the raidazzzz

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

yah that's what i was thinking while watching the game last nite, that this is exactly how the vikings played while we had moss. radiers were stopping the run but couldn't get off the field on 3rd and longs. their offense was non existent after the first half, and they offense was only really clicking the first series, when they ran right up the field, penalities killed them all game. they'll probaly 7-9 and finish third or fourth in their division.

Thanks Josdin

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

dude, this is awesome.

before this game (and all offseason) it was like 75% loved moss - 25% hated him.

HAHA

now its like everyones bashing moss.

ive said it all offseason.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i was never a huge fan of moss. i'm so glad that moss is gone! liked it when he "decided" to play but hated his attitude so much.

Thanks Josdin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123