Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Devery Henderson

just re-signed with the saints today... OH WELL.. guess we're outta the receiver sweepstakes in FA...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Lavereneous Coles?

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

screw WR's, lets actually bring in a FA for once. I dont care if its some guy who hasnt played football in 5 years, do something besides sit.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    screw WR's, lets actually bring in a FA for once. I dont care if its some guy who hasnt played football in 5 years, do something besides sit.
    Honestly, we made a pretty good run at Housh and lost. That's the way it goes. I'm comfortable with the team we have... but we have to get rid of Cook. I can't believe the team has let the RT position go ignored for so long.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Lavereneous Coles?
    No thanks...

why do so many people think Coles is even a decent option for the Vikings?
    If we didn't have Berrian, I'd agree, but we do. Coles would be a waste of a roster space on our team, we need a guy that commands the middle of the field, not another fast receiver - we have AA & BB for that

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"C" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Honestly, we made a pretty good run at Housh and lost. That's the way it goes. I'm comfortable with the team we have... but we have to get rid of Cook. I can't believe the team has let the RT position go ignored for so long.
    QB for that matter!!!

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    QB for that matter!!!
    Amen

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    QB for that matter!!!
    Amen
    I might be the only person pulling for Jackson to be our starting QB next season... but that's just because I pay attention.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    QB for that matter!!!
    Amen
    I might be the only person pulling for Jackson to be our starting QB next season... but that's just because I pay attention.
    while you sleep and dream of jackson actually being a consistent starter worthy QB....

don't get me wrong, i actually like the kid, i just think he needs a year or two before he's a full time ready starter.. wouldn't place my job on him actually "getting it" for next year..

esp. not in this economy!!...

Chilly you listening????

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    yeah, one run at one player, i am not saying go after the stars(there are none left) but bring in some role guys, Chris Carr for returns and CB depth? Barnes or Tauscher to replace Cook? Even some LB depth would help, we had a decent amount of FA's and we have brought in 2 guys. We can do better than that IMO.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12