Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Denver Looking to Move Some Running Backs?

"mountainviking" wrote:
    I guess I don't know if Sheffler's blocking is lacking, but If JMc wants blocking TEs he's probably going to keep at least 3 on the roster...wouldn't you think you'd like at least one that can get open and score a TD?
    Sure, look at all options with an open mind, but you don't have to blabber mouth everything to the press.

McDaniels is stepping on a lot of toes.
    That's the way I see it too.
    Not very suave.
    I'm buying into Cutler's side of the story that he's arrogant and rude.
    I see he wants to show he's in control, but respect is a mighty important thing to a lot of folks.

Very few coaches come in and don't bring in cats that are familiar with thier system My Sexy Little Pixie
    Yeah, and look how well that worked out for us and all our former iggles...D'oh!!
    Double D'oh for Broncos Fans!!
    Just cuz your former team's leftovers "know the language," doesn't mean they're hot and fresh from the oven!

Only a yutz would have thought those guys that the staff brought in at the beginning were anything other than cheap stop gaps that new the system.

Again, unless a HC inherits a SB team, he is gonna make changes.
    Most of those the fans won't like.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    I guess I don't know if Sheffler's blocking is lacking, but If JMc wants blocking TEs he's probably going to keep at least 3 on the roster...wouldn't you think you'd like at least one that can get open and score a TD?
    Sure, look at all options with an open mind, but you don't have to blabber mouth everything to the press.

Not very suave.
    I see he wants to show he's in control, but respect is a mighty important thing to a lot of folks.

Very few coaches come in and don't bring in cats that are familiar with thier system My Sexy Little Pixie
    Yeah, and look how well that worked out for us and all our former iggles...D'oh!!
    Just cuz your former team's leftovers "know the language," doesn't mean they're hot and fresh from the oven!

Only a yutz would have thought those guys that the staff brought in at the beginning were anything other than cheap stop gaps that new the system.

;D
    The part I find funny is that some no-name kid who looks like he belongs in a High School biology class is coming in and "Improving" Mike Shannahan's #2 offense?

Hmmm... maybe he should focus on defense?

Again, what do I know? Either way, I can't WAIT for the Broncos to suck for years to come.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:

Not very suave.

;D
    I wouldn't even give them that much credit... the only "stop gaps" that worked were Artis hicks and maaaaybe billy mcmullen.
    I don't think anybody else really lasted.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:

Not very suave.

;D
    The part I find funny is that some no-name kid who looks like he belongs in a High School biology class is coming in and "Improving" Mike Shannahan's #2 offense?

Hmmm... maybe he should focus on defense?

Again, what do I know? Either way, I can't WAIT for the Broncos to suck for years to come.
    LOL, we all find it funny, and in most cases just don't understand it.

All I'm saying is that it happens every time.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

They'll package a guy with a pick to move up in the mid rounds.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123