Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

Denver Broncos ponder sbout cutting center Tom Nalen!!

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_4408385,00.html

I know ya'll say on here that everyone that gets released or cut we automatically want them, but i know we have Birk but this would be a huge huge pickup for our O-Line. Maybe he would accept becoming a guard maybe if Zygi can convince him to do that i think we would have 1 of the best O-Line in the NFL if we sign Toniu 'the beast' Fonoti back an maybe pickup a guy like Steve Hutchinson from the Seahawks and cut sorry Mike Rosenthal. wow that would really solve our O-Line worries. Don't you guys think so.

DO U GUYS THINK WE SHOULD SIGN NALEN IF WE MOVE HIM TO GUARD?

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Denver Broncos ponder sbout cutting center Tom Nalen!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=738

Here's a link to his stats since he's been in the league

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

He is getting up there in age. The only way to use him is if Birk wasn't around for some reason. I don't know why that would be. If we are going to improve at guard, I want a long term solution.

McKinnie did awesome and needs to do the same, Fonoti needs to stay and lose weight, Rosie needs to go, Marcus need some mini and training camp work at Tackle, the last G spot can be easily done by one of the guys we have right now. It still would be nice to consider a G in FA, so let's keep our eyes peeled.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Jordan" wrote:
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_4408385,00.html

I know ya'll say on here that everyone that gets released or cut we automatically want them, but i know we have Birk but this would be a huge huge pickup for our O-Line. Maybe he would accept becoming a guard maybe if Zygi can convince him to do that i think we would have 1 of the best O-Line in the NFL if we sign Toniu 'the beast' Fonoti back an maybe pickup a guy like Steve Hutchinson from the Seahawks and cut sorry Mike Rosenthal. wow that would really solve our O-Line worries. Don't you guys think so.

DO U GUYS THINK WE SHOULD SIGN NALEN IF WE MOVE HIM TO GUARD?

To small for a guard and he is getting up there in age, he had 12 years in the league already. If we do not bring back Birk then I think we should keep Fowler.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.