Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denny's revenge

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Denny's revenge

Looks like DG wasn't happy after the Cards were reported for violations in training camp practices and looked to get even - even though the guy had been named as starter only a couple of weeks before !

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1850565

Wonder how long it will be before the Cards fans will be looking to run the sherrif out of town if he keeps doing things like this
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Denny's revenge

Ahmen but it also makes you wonder what kind of players the birds have,i noticed they brought the uion in must be a bunch of solisitors playing ball for the birdmen
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Denny's revenge

lol... oh nice!!! Its always nice to remember why he's such a great coach!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Denny's revenge

"Green sidestepped questions"

Wonder if Denny said
    "wellllllll we don't talk about things like that."
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

Denny's revenge

i bet they couldnt afford him after the deal that fitzgerald got. i feel sorry for the cards fans in advance for what denny is going to do to that team.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Denny's revenge

i feel sorry for the cards fans in advance for what denny is going to do to that team.
    Yea but its not like the cards have been a powerhouse in years past or had great fan support. I bet there were more Vikings fans than cards fans at the Viks/cards game last year. I don't feel sorry for them I think it's a good fit!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Denny's revenge

"Big Daddy" wrote:
    i feel sorry for the cards fans in advance for what denny is going to do to that team.
    Yea but its not like the cards have been a powerhouse in years past or had great fan support. I bet there were more Vikings fans than cards fans at the Viks/cards game last year. I don't feel sorry for them I think it's a good fit!
    Yes! I was there at Vikes/Cards game and about 90% of the fans there was a Viking fan. It was crazy though because when they introduced the Cards into the field they got boo'd! lol The whole stadium erupted though when the Vikes came out.. Oh and that catch where Nate Poole caught that touchdown at? I was there, in the stands where he caught that pass. I was stunned and couldnt believe it.. then when the vikes challenged that pass it didnt matter cause I knew it was over. It was a long drive home to vegas. People were crying in the parking lots, I think a couple of fights broke out too since the Cards fans were heckling us. I hope that doesnt happen this year!
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Denny's revenge

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "Big Daddy" wrote:
    Yes! I was there at Vikes/Cards game and about 90% of the fans there was a Viking fan. It was crazy though because when they introduced the Cards into the field they got boo'd! lol The whole stadium erupted though when the Vikes came out.. Oh and that catch where Nate Poole caught that touchdown at? I was there, in the stands where he caught that pass. I was stunned and couldnt believe it.. then when the vikes challenged that pass it didnt matter cause I knew it was over. It was a long drive home to vegas. People were crying in the parking lots, I think a couple of fights broke out too since the Cards fans were heckling us. I hope that doesnt happen this year!
    So bascially it felt as if you at the metrodome without being indoors of course. Interestering perspective to see our fans dominate another teams stadium by that large of a margin too. What was the stadiums reaction towards the last play of the game?

Long s***y ass drive home man. :shock:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Denny's revenge

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "Big Daddy" wrote:
    So bascially it felt as if you at the metrodome without being indoors of course. Interestering perspective to see our fans dominate another teams stadium by that large of a margin too. What was the stadiums reaction towards the last play of the game?

Most definately it felt like a Home game.. Before the game I was debating on wearing my classic Viking purple sweater my wife bought me for christmas but I was afraid that I was going to get beat up for wearing the away teams colors lol.. but I was wrong though because everyone and there mother was wearing purple. Seriously I was happy being there with all the Viking fans around you. I talked to a couple of people and they were mentioning how people flew, drove in from everywhere. But yea, that catch with Nate Poole. When he caught that ball and the ref's raised there hands for the touchdown it was quiet for a second, a couple of people were yelling noooooo like myself.. then they replayed the play on the mini screens and people kept yelling to challenge the ball that it was a out of bounds catch..

But I saw Walker and Russell push him out and I just stood there with disbelief cause I knew that they were going to call a push out. People were throwing stuff on the field, people that had signs with "Vikings 2003 NFC champions" were tearing up there signs, people were crying, everyone was just stunned and disgusted cause we gave up that lead and lost. I dont know how us viking fans can put up with this every year lol.. But yea last year was tough.. especially being there and getting heckled after the game. I hope this year we bounce back and be superbowl champs.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Denny's revenge

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "Big Daddy" wrote:

Most definately it felt like a Home game.. Before the game I was debating on wearing my classic Viking purple sweater my wife bought me for christmas but I was afraid that I was going to get beat up for wearing the away teams colors lol.. but I was wrong though because everyone and there mother was wearing purple. Seriously I was happy being there with all the Viking fans around you. I talked to a couple of people and they were mentioning how people flew, drove in from everywhere. But yea, that catch with Nate Poole. When he caught that ball and the ref's raised there hands for the touchdown it was quiet for a second, a couple of people were yelling noooooo like myself.. then they replayed the play on the mini screens and people kept yelling to challenge the ball that it was a out of bounds catch..

But I saw Walker and Russell push him out and I just stood there with disbelief cause I knew that they were going to call a push out. People were throwing stuff on the field, people that had signs with "Vikings 2003 NFC champions" were tearing up there signs, people were crying, everyone was just stunned and disgusted cause we gave up that lead and lost. I dont know how us viking fans can put up with this every year lol.. But yea last year was tough.. especially being there and getting heckled after the game. I hope this year we bounce back and be superbowl champs.
    Sounded just like the bar i was at watching the game. All i remember was swearing my head off along with 10 other fans as the rest of the bar which was mostly raiders and charger fans and ABSOLUTELY no packer fans, cheered. I bascially was in a very bad mood the rest of the day but thankfully my lakers cheered me up after winning by like 28 points. But still yet heartbreaking moment.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast