Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Decision '08: Ticking time bombs

[size=12pt]Decision '08: Ticking time bombs[/size]
    foxsports.com

...3. Jaguars' receivers... with a mug of Troy Williamson

Tarvaris made the list too, regarding his consistency.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Decision '08: Ticking time bombs

Which one will crak first? saints play bucs in week one, so i guess that one is safe.
    i will go with twill dropping a pass. i bet he just dropped one
    We're bringing purple back.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

I think arron rodgers is trying to get on jared allens good side so he wont sack him as much,did you see that handle bar mustache?the nerve copying jared like that :

And btw why the hell does the media love vince young so much and hate t0jack.vince young is a horrible qb 9 tds- 17 picks cmon!

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

I still remember the interview of Big Ben in the 2nd half of the Steelers game on Saturday...
    The lady asked Big Ben what he and Jared had talked about on the field and Big Ben replied "he told me to stop running around so much"... lady asked him what he said back... Big Ben... "stop chasing me!"

I see a very similar interview in the Packers game with 1 of 2 differences... either AaRod will be bent over puking having never run so fast nor so far in his life to escape the VFF... or two AaRod will be giving the interview from his body cast as he didn't run fast or far enough
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    I think arron rodgers is trying to get on jared allens good side so he wont sack him as much,did you see that handle bar mustache?the nerve copying jared like that :

And btw why the hell does the media love vince young so much and hate t0jack.vince young is a horrible qb 9 tds- 17 picks cmon!
    same reason they loved Vick, because he can run, when a play breaks down he can take off, he's exciting to watch and can win.
    TJ really hasn't shown that, he's more
    of a qb who runs if necessary, whereas Vick and Young were running qb's by nature.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    I still remember the interview of Big Ben in the 2nd half of the Steelers game on Saturday...
    The lady asked Big Ben what he and Jared had talked about on the field and Big Ben replied "he told me to stop running around so much"... lady asked him what he said back... Big Ben... "stop chasing me!"
    Big Ben is awesome. Him and allen would be awesome guys to hang out with and go for a beer and wings with.
    We're bringing purple back.

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:

same reason they loved Vick, because he can run, when a play breaks down he can take off, he's exciting to watch and can win.
    TJ really hasn't shown that, he's more
    of a qb who runs if necessary, whereas Vick and Young were running qb's by nature.
    Vince Young reference:

I feel like Vince Young gets unfairly blamed for everything. But there is no question he has to improve off of a poor 2007, where he inexplicably tossed 17 picks against nine touchdowns. But it's his receivers who also need to share blame. There isn't a go-to guy in the bunch. Justin Gage and Roydell Williams are not big-time players. There isn't a legit No. 1. Heck, there isn't a legit No. 2! The presence of Alge Crumpler at tight end and rookie back Chris Johnson will help, but I think this unit will struggle mightily.
    Tarvaris reference:

Jackson's 2007 season was akin to a rollercoaster ride. He was efficient and a winner from Week 11-14, beating the Super Bowl Champion Giants, Lions, Niners and Raiders. But in two nationally-televised games against the Bears and Redskins when Minnesota needed wins to make the playoffs, Jackson was wretched. The pieces are in place for a Minnesota run to the postseason, including the signing of receiver Bernard Berrian to help the young quarterback. Jackson's consistency will determine if the Vikes go and how far this dominant defense and running attack can go in the playoffs.
    They both seem pretty fair to me.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"gregair13" wrote:
    "BleedinPandG" wrote:
    Big Ben is awesome. Him and allen would be awesome guys to hang out with and go for a beer and wings with.
    yea i was hoping we would draft ben when he came out but we still had fumble pepper back then