Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    I still wish we would have drafted him!
    >

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5898844
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I still wish we would have drafted him!
    >

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5898844
    Childress probably would have traded him for Duce Staley.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    I agree, cajunvike.

    I wanted us to draft DeAngelo Williams or Jay Cutler, and I know it's early, but both of them have looked great so far.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I wanted us to draft DeAngelo Williams or Jay Cutler, and I know it's early, but both of them have looked great so far.
    If we had Jay Cutler, we wouldn't have Tarvaris Jackson, a man with a rifle arm and the ability to turn water into beer.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I still wish we would have drafted him!
    >

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5898844
    Childress probably would have traded him for Duce Staley.

    =Z=
    I would have wrung his neck on that one!!!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I wanted us to draft DeAngelo Williams or Jay Cutler, and I know it's early, but both of them have looked great so far.
    If we had Jay Cutler, we wouldn't have Tarvaris Jackson, a man with a rifle arm and the ability to turn water into beer.

    =Z=
    Did someone say BEER????
    Let's make sure that he's on the invite list for the Bears tailgate!!!!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I wanted us to draft DeAngelo Williams or Jay Cutler, and I know it's early, but both of them have looked great so far.
    If we had Jay Cutler, we wouldn't have Tarvaris Jackson, a man with a rifle arm and the ability to turn water into beer.
    Did someone say BEER????
    Let's make sure that he's on the invite list for the Bears tailgate!!!!
    ;D
    Tarvaris Jackson can not only walk on water, stroll across beds of fire, but when he strides through the tall grass, no burrs stick to his pants.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,601

    Re: DeAngelo taking it to the house!!!

    yeah that run back was nice. as soon as foster gets hurt, this gy is going to do just fine.
    We're bringing purple back.

Similar Threads

  1. DeAngelo Hall to Oak for....
    By JerBearLuvsDaVikes in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:22 PM
  2. DeAngelo Hall being shopped around
    By SharperImage in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 11:17 AM
  3. DeAngelo Hall
    By patistheman in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:23 AM
  4. DeAngelo Williams runs a 4.38 40 at his Pro Day!!!
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 12:12 AM
  5. DeAngelo Williams
    By DiehardVikesFan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 12:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •