Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mewario is offline Starter

Re: DeAngelo Hall to Oak for....

This will just make me laugh harder that the Raiders shilled out all this money, and they're still gonna suck.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Wow

Definitley a frickin steal

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I wonder how Nnamdi is going to feel about them sending all this money they will have to pay Hall instead of giving him what he should be due to earn?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah no kidding

Asomugha is better

If they can keep their whole backfield together for year it would be killer

ktarinze is offline Rookie

why couldnt we get him for that :'(

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Only a second rounder?
    Seems to me that alot of teams probably balked at the backend of the deal.....

The Raiders source said the deal is expected to pay Hall just below what Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles. Samuel signed a six-year deal worth a reported $57 million, with
    $20 million guaranteed.
    Look, don't get me wrong, I like the "Head Case" ( ;D) but I don't think Asante was worth that money, hell I wouldn't have paid Sanders that kindof money when he was in his prime.
    Great one are rare but you can get some good ones for chump change and use the money elsewere.

By the way, for those that pondered on why I think he is a head case, here is a link.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessi...o&confirm=true

Frustration is one thing, but to do that kindof stuff you just have to slip him a few columns on the ole spreadsheet my friends.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[size=13pt]Falcons may be close to trading Hall[/size]

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    ajc.com

Published on: 03/15/08

The Falcons could be close to trading defensive back DeAngelo Hall to the Oakland Raiders for second- and sixth-round picks in the April draft, according to a person close to the negotiations.

Hall, who denied the deal was close earlier Saturday, reportedly was in Oakland on Friday to meet with Raiders officials.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Only a second rounder?

The Raiders source said the deal is expected to pay Hall just below what Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles. Samuel signed a six-year deal worth a reported $57 million, with
    $20 million guaranteed.
    Look, don't get me wrong, I like the "Head Case" ( ;D) but I don't think Asante was worth that money, hell I wouldn't have paid Sanders that kindof money when he was in his prime.
    Great one are rare but you can get some good ones for chump change and use the money elsewere.

By the way, for those that pondered on why I think he is a head case, here is a link.

Frustration is one thing, but to do that kindof stuff you just have to slip him a few columns on the ole spreadsheet my friends.

Wow, those are some huge contracts, IMO much more than they are worth. I think he's worth a 1st round pick, but that big money contract really limits his value in a trade.

Hall definitely looked very selfish in this sequence, and it's not going to be any better playing in Oakland.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Only a second rounder?

$20 million guaranteed.

Wow, those are some huge contracts, IMO much more than they are worth. I think he's worth a 1st round pick, but that big money contract really limits his value in a trade.

Hall definitely looked very selfish in this sequence, and it's not going to be any better playing in Oakland.
    LOL.
    Excellent post and love your last point.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Lets hope Nnamdis franchise tags gets pulled now.. So we can sign him

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast