Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

DeAngelo Hall being shopped around

NFLN reports that Falcons are trying to shop around CB DeAngelo Hall who has stated if he is not traded he will sit out.

another website that discusses it

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/falcons/entries/2008/02/20/the_combine_qbs.html

Something I’ll be following are the developments with CB DeAngelo Hall. Smith and the coaching staff want him back but Dimitroff said they are weighing trade options. This could get interesting very soon because Hall wants an extension, that would cut into any team’s salary-cap space. If the Falcons have that money earmarked elsewhere, Hall could be moved and Atlanta would then have to find someone to replace him.

Dimitroff said Hall makes the Falcons better so his decision could also send an interesting message. Do you trade away a guy who you said makes you better or do you commit huge dollars to him long-term — maybe at the expense of adding a high draft pick — and hope he matures and becomes a better player?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: DeAngelo Hall being shopped around

Hey, anyone.......

I keep looking but I don't see any VET Leadership holding out on the Vikings.
    Are the local sports hacks just on vactation or can it be attributed to the fact that we really have a team that wants to be here, playing for this owner, playing for the coaches, playing for the fans and are otherwise content in thier work.

What a fricken novelity that would be.
    ;D

By the way, thanks for the read my freind.
    It restores the faith I have in this organization.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i like hall hes good

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Wasn't this talked about a few months ago as we were heading to the end of the season? The the Falcons were looking to move Dengelo because he did not like he direction the team was headed?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey, anyone.......

Are the local sports hacks just on vactation or can it be attributed to the fact that we really have a team that wants to be here, playing for this owner, playing for the coaches, playing for the fans and are otherwise content in thier work.

;D

The vikings are entering the third year of rebuilding, and coming off a five hundred season. 2 years ago when the vikings started to rebuild there were rumors that some of the vets wanted out, I think that is only natural. I would want out of Atlanta right now too.

As far as Hall is concerned I would rank him as the top cornerback, and top 5 in athletism in all of the NFL, and he is still young and getting better. He would fit great with our system and probably would get double digit interceptions for the next 5 years. But I don't think the vikings will be willing to part with draft picks it would take to get him.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

I think Hall is overrated and would be more of a locker room cancer than any of the diva WR's.
    He is an athletic chump that thinks he is the shit...not a good mix because they rarely improve.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey, anyone.......

;D

The vikings are entering the third year of rebuilding, and coming off a five hundred season. 2 years ago when the vikings started to rebuild there were rumors that some of the vets wanted out, I think that is only natural. I would want out of Atlanta right now too.
    I think both of you make valid points. But I agree with Marrdro that these players are starting to buy into what is going on here, or at least they're afraid to say otherwise if they're not.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Hall is a good player, but we do not need his attitude problems.
    We dont need a player to start an argument with our coach on the field
    ill paas, i guarentee he has a change of heart in ATL anyway

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Hall is a good player, i just dont know wheather or not he is a good fit for this defense, also i like Cedric and Winfield at the corner positions, when the defensive end help comes you will start to see what the secondary can do.

Pick up Ken Hamlin or draft Phillips in the first round, that would be a better solution to our problems.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

thats weird..i thought his beef was with petrino, not the rest of the organization
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast