Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Daunte will fail in Miami says ESPN/Favre will regret GB

"Articnv" wrote:
    I think Joey will do well in Miamia hes got a good line, a good coahcign staff and front office.

I think joeys problems was were he wa splayuing and lack of confidince from the coachign staff due to lets flip a coin to pick the starting qb
    And tons of people were pissed off with his lack of production. He was a first round pick and was given 3-4 years. Coaches got him receivers, didn't work, so they had no choice but to go with a new QB.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    I think Joey will do well in Miamia hes got a good line, a good coahcign staff and front office.

I think joeys problems was were he wa splayuing and lack of confidince from the coachign staff due to lets flip a coin to pick the starting qb
    And tons of people were pissed off with his lack of production. He was a first round pick and was given 3-4 years. Coaches got him receivers, didn't work, so they had no choice but to go with a new QB.
    Too bad only one of the three recievers they gave him were any good. Edwards has been a lazy piece of poo, and Rogers pretty much fractures something if he sneezes too hard. I'm not going to go so far as to say Joey is better than Daunte, but I'm definitely not judging him by his terrible years in Detroit.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

I do'nt wish daunte to fail.. but i do hope that halfway through the season when that o line is failing and he's landing on his ar$e he'll notice that b.j is having a pro bowl year behiend a solid line, and running game.

then d.c can think of the BS that he pulled to get away from what woulda been HIS year to shine.. (as noone would say it was moss doing all the work)

tuff kaka re malaka!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I hope Pep doesn't get injured again, but I would love to see him do poor in a football sense.. I could care less about Favre, that idiot has not meaning in my life at all..

Del Rio Guest

"I've never been a Daunte fan. Never."

He gave us a little forshadowing of his opinion there lol.

If the Dolphins QB is winning games when Daunte gets healthy he wont see the field.

If he does see the field I imagine he will do pretty well. Chris Chambers, a good running game he should put up some numbers. I agree he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

To be honest I am more intrigued about how Aaron Brooks will do this season then Culpepper. I think AB will have a huge year.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

If Oakland's line can hold up and Gallery can produce more of the form from the back end of last season and his college career, Brooks could, conceivebly, have a breakout season like he did in N'Yorlans back in 2002.

I don't get why everyone is so high on Lamont Jordan though. In my fantasy draft he went before Domanick Davis, Warrick Dunn and Willie Parker!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Screw them both.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

I love to see analysts make predictions like this, and then it blows up in their face. Pep is going to have a solid season in Miami because he is motivated and wants to prove everyone wrong. Anyone see what Floyd Landis did yesterday in the Tour de France. Motivation.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I can not take this guy that seriously because of his pick to win the superbowl.

1. The Baltimore Ravens are my pick to win the Super Bowl.

I love the acquisitions of veteran Trevor Pryce and rookie Haloti Ngata for Baltimore's defensive line. Price and Ngata should make Ray Lewis unstoppable again. Steve McNair solves Baltimore's QB dilemma. Plus, I recently read John Feinstein's book about the Ravens, "Next Man Up," and the book made me like and respect Brian Billick.

Also, the city of Baltimore needs a feel-good story after suffering through the TV death of Stringer Bell and the incarceration of Avon Barksdale on "The Wire."
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I personally hope Daunte gets professionally what he gave the Vikings last year. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast