Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Is Daunte Fully Recovered?

From what i saw in the highlight reels, D.c is tossin the ball as he used to.. though he's not plantin his foot as he once did.. or maybe that's my memory.

I didn't see him running much, and remember it's still pre-season.. i'm sure he's just testing to see how he feels in game situations.. i'll give him the credit for a full recovery in a strip mall gym after i see him tuck and run as he used to.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5898844

ok i read this.. and saw this in the begining..
    "I walked up to Chris Gamble and I told him, 'Thank you,"' said Culpepper after his new team, the Miami Dolphins, lost to the Carolina Panthers 19-10 on Thursday. "If he hadn't hit me like that, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I was very excited to come back to the city of Charlotte and I was glad to go out and show people it really isn't an issue."
    what's he saying.. thanks cause he's outta minny? that's what i got out of it..

i mean WTF!!!!
    D.c u selfish mimou poutcha!!!
    i still had respect for the guy as he really had done a lot to inspire a very dynamic vikes offence.. sure u can say we never really did anything with him. but it wasn't always his fault.
    but to come out and publicly say.. "Yo.. if u hadn't hurt me i'd nvr be here!!"

please please please let him be healthy enouf to face us.. and then let him be stupid enouf to run against us.. or sit in his pocket waiting to get SLAMMED..

d.c
    ..I.,

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

That is the read that I got on Daunte's comment!
    He thanked the guy for blowing out his knee because it got him out of Minnesota, well Daunte no soup for you!

I was indifferent before to him being gone and I hoped that he had success as long as it wasn't against the vikes.
    Know i hope when we face them that Erasmus, Kenechi and Kevin Willimas barry his fat behind, make him wish that he hadn't been born!

From the game last night he should have been picked off in the endzone if Chambers hadn't pushed the CB out of the way he would have.
    And some of his screen passes bounced before they got to the receiver, I don't think he is moving that well and he isn't planting and throwing well of his back leg.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

You can't really use him not running in the preseason as a sign of him not being fully healed. He know knows the risk now in it and more than likely doesn't wanna take that risk in the preseason. Hell, completely healthy quarterbacks don't wanna don't want to either. Another question is not just is he healed physically, but what about mentally? Something like that, especially with an injury like that, stays with a player for quite sometime if not forever.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

He did run twice last night but he took the slide which I have seldom seen him do before. He usually tried to bull past or around a tackler.
    I noticed on a couple of passes he rush throwing the ball and he looked horrible. As someone mentioned, one easy screen pass where the receiver was all along 10 yards away and he threw it in the goujnd 2 yards in front of the receiver. Can't see Brad Johnson ever doing that.
    And, by the way, the first time I heard that quote, I felt the same way -- thanks for getting me out of Minnesota.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"digital420" wrote:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5898844

ok i read this.. and saw this in the begining..
    "I walked up to Chris Gamble and I told him, 'Thank you,"' said Culpepper after his new team, the Miami Dolphins, lost to the Carolina Panthers 19-10 on Thursday. "If he hadn't hit me like that, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I was very excited to come back to the city of Charlotte and I was glad to go out and show people it really isn't an issue."
    what's he saying.. thanks cause he's outta minny? that's what i got out of it..

i mean WTF!!!!
    D.c u selfish mimou poutcha!!!

i still had respect for the guy as he really had done a lot to inspire a very dynamic vikes offence.. sure u can say we never really did anything with him. but it wasn't always his fault.
    but to come out and publicly say.. "Yo.. if u hadn't hurt me i'd nvr be here!!"

please please please let him be healthy enouf to face us.. and then let him be stupid enouf to run against us.. or sit in his pocket waiting to get SLAMMED..

d.c
    ..I.,

DiGiTaL
    mimou poutcha???

I am assuming that it goes "meow"???
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NordicPrincess is offline Training Camp

I want to thank Chris Gamble too -

If he hadn't hit Daunte like that, we wouldn't have TJack!
    ;D

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

"NordicPrincess" wrote:
    I want to thank Chris Gamble too -

If he hadn't hit Daunte like that, we wouldn't have TJack!
    ;D
    Culpepper is a %$#@....thanks for blowing out my knee & almost ending my career! He's a schmuck & has lost respect points in my mind

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I always will love Daunte...I don't care how many Minnesota fans hate him.
    I wish him the best!
    The only time I will root against him is when we play Miami!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

He looks like he is still favoring the leg and cannot plant and throw or make a cut.
    I dont know why he is in such a rush to make a comeback in preseason.
    Here is the prediction the first hit he takes to the legs he will b done.

Good Riddens!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast