Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Daunte Desperate For Work

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Maybe he'll come to MN. LOL
    I see where Childress is really PO'ed about both Booty and Bollinger.
    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1860
    “Both quarterbacks were average,” Childress said. “Is that disappointing? Yeah. Average is about the worst thing you can say about somebody. Average.”
    I would like to believe that Childress is bright enough to differentiate between a six-yr never-has-done-anything vet and a rookie when analyzing their production.
    I saw Booty showing some promise later in the first half....considering that he has hardly even played at the NFL level versus Bollinger who has experience....there is no way I could lump them into the same category when deciding how well, or in this case, how poorly they both played.

Plus Wade dropped a nice pass from Booty that would have gone for a long gain.
    Bollinger has got to go.
    He had to play big to even have a chance in my book, he clearly showed why he shouldn't be on the roster.
    Booty is in development phase, even if Childress isn't happy with where he is at, he knows exactly what he has in Bollinger.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    “Both quarterbacks were average,” Childress said. “Is that disappointing? Yeah. Average is about the worst thing you can say about somebody. Average.”
    I would like to believe that Childress is bright enough to differentiate between a six-yr never-has-done-anything vet and a rookie when analyzing their production.
    I saw Booty showing some promise later in the first half....considering that he has hardly even played at the NFL level versus Bollinger who has experience....there is no way I could lump them into the same category when deciding how well, or in this case, how poorly they both played.

So Childress will get on the third string QB for being "average"(Actually I heard the worst thing you could say about a guy was that he was a failure) but has had full faith in T-Jack the last 2 years?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Schutz" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

So Childress will get on the third string QB for being "average"(Actually I heard the worst thing you could say about a guy was that he was a failure) but has had full faith in T-Jack the last 2 years?
    I'm sure it's frustrating to see your guys do so poorly against 2nd and 3rd string defenses... regardless of their spot on the depth chart.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

I'm sure it's frustrating to see your guys do so poorly against 2nd and 3rd string defenses... regardless of their spot on the depth chart.
    How so when you're at the helm of a 2nd and 3rd string offense?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112