Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood32 View Post
    He is a piece of garbage ....a predator....its called rape ant way you slice it if you dont thinks i feel sorry for you ...i can only hope he goes to jail and get what he deserves .
    So were you there? How can you be SO sure? Feel sorry for me if you feel the need, but I still live in a place where the accused gets his day in court before we condemn him.

After the Duke Lacrosse fiasco, I REFUSE to make ANY snap decisions on sensational cases until we get to hear all the evidence.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    So were you there? How can you be SO sure? Feel sorry for me if you feel the need, but I still live in a place where the accused gets his day in court before we condemn him.

After the Duke Lacrosse fiasco, I REFUSE to make ANY snap decisions on sensational cases until we get to hear all the evidence.
    He had a day in court and the judge refused to release him on bail and he has been condemn to a cell

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    He had a day in court and the judge refused to release him on bail and he has been condemn to a cell
    Because he is going to run... where? Make the bail equal to his liquid resources and he isn't going anywhere.

Again, this smells of sensationalism, so it is hard to cut through to BS and know what is real.

Don't get me wrong, if they prove he is a turd, he deserves what he gets. I have 3 daughters, and a VERY unforgiving nature when it comes to abuse. But BECAUSE I have that nature, I will not draw conclusions until I know for sure.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Whereas I appreciate the recent posts, none of us (Admittedly assumptive) are qualified to provide any informed/educated points of view specific to this very complicated situation. There are multiple states, people, jurisdictions involved…

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123