Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Re: Culpepper's progress impresses Dolphins

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I hope he does great cuz he was treated gayly..
    Nice adjective! :lol:
    I hate to inform you Ltrey33, but if you were referring to the term, "gayly", that is not an adjective, but rather an adverb since it is describing "treated", which is a verb, not an adjective.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I hope he does great cuz he was treated gayly..
    Nice adjective! :lol:
    I hate to inform you Ltrey33, but if you were referring to the term, "gayly", that is not an adjective, but rather an adverb since it is describing "treated", which is a verb, not an adjective.
    Enough holding hands back to smash mouth Football.

PEP good luck. Brad Johnson good luck don't be a one hit wonder.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Absolutely. Absolutely. That goes to show you ... that was a new regime
    up there. Those guys, I don't think they really knew me. If they did,
    they wouldn't question my attitude and my determination to come back
    and be ready. It happened that way, and things always seem to work out
    the way they should work out. I'm glad for the opportunity I have here.
    Yeah Daunte, they really got the wrong idea about you. That whole asking for more money thing 4 months after a serious knee injury, 1 month after a new coach was hired and one year after you got a raise in the first place gave them a great first impression. :roll:
    Let's not whip a dead horse here. Daunte got that raise for the year, but was promised that his salary would be discused at the end of the year.

It never came to be & that is what more than likely pissed DC off.

The situation changed, he sucked for the 1st half of the season, and then blew out a knee! If he could not understand that then he is dense, it does not mean that it was right or wrong but the way it is.

He would have had the guaranteed money and still made 7 million this year the same he is making with the Phins, but that wasn't enough to be with the Vikes, but it is enough to be them! He couldn't rehab here but he shows up at the Phins facility the day after the trade, what is wrong with that picture?
    Um, the Fins facility is a tad bit closer to Miami than Eden Prairie.
    Culpepper has a home here in Minnesota, he could easily been rehabbing here.

What about him not showing up for games to support his teammates? He came for 1 game and was forced to do that!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Yeah Daunte, they really got the wrong idea about you. That whole asking for more money thing 4 months after a serious knee injury, 1 month after a new coach was hired and one year after you got a raise in the first place gave them a great first impression. :roll:
    Let's not whip a dead horse here. Daunte got that raise for the year, but was promised that his salary would be discused at the end of the year.

The situation changed, he sucked for the 1st half of the season, and then blew out a knee! If he could not understand that then he is dense, it does not mean that it was right or wrong but the way it is.

He would have had the guaranteed money and still made 7 million this year the same he is making with the Phins, but that wasn't enough to be with the Vikes, but it is enough to be them! He couldn't rehab here but he shows up at the Phins facility the day after the trade, what is wrong with that picture?

What about him not showing up for games to support his teammates? He came for 1 game and was forced to do that!
    Because I agree with Ned. I believe DC's wife had a lot to do with it. She & her family are from Miami where he re-habbed.

Imagine being married to a high profile athlete named in the "Love Boat" incident.

I'm sure every where she went we was badgered by people & the press. Not to mention the shame & humiliation she felt, whether he was guilty or not.

I believe she wanted out of Minnesota, back home to Miami, with or without him & gave him that choice. He chose to be with her.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

heh..

u know.. D.c will always be a Big qb with a cannon arm, and the body of a lineman. I hope he does good. and i hope we pick him so much that he's removed in the half.

D.c personally.. your a flaky attitude just didn't match the team thing. kewl, but when it happens again in miami.. don't think 100's of door are gonna open for ya.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltrey33

Because I agree with Ned. I believe DC's wife had a lot to do with it. She & her family are from Miami where he re-habbed.

Imagine being married to a high profile athlete named in the "Love Boat" incident.

I'm sure every where she went we was badgered by people & the press. Not to mention the shame & humiliation she felt, whether he was guilty or not.

I believe she wanted out of Minnesota, back home to Miami, with or without him & gave him that choice. He chose to be with her.

First time I have seen Singer speechless! Just kidding!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltrey33

First time I have seen Singer speechless! Just kidding!
    I corrected it. I accidently iserted it in another quote instead of adding it to the end.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345