Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92
  1. #11
    ranasrule's Avatar
    ranasrule is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    crybaby.....just cant come to terms with the fact that hes no longer an elite NFL QB

  2. #12
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    no longer?? Was he ever? I'll agree to good, but elite is really pushing it because to some extent, the recievers and the system helped him look good. (not being a moss-crotch-sniffer, i dislike him as well)


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    This only confirms thoughts that Culpepper is crazy.
    He was given offers he turned down.
    He was delusional as far as his current skills.
    Truth be told he could have been a viable back up somewhere (especially GB) and he decided to hold out for a better offer.
    His whining and crying has now backfired against him as teams are taking other QBs without the same skills as Culpepper because they don't want to put up with his bullshit.

  4. #14
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    no longer?? Was he ever? I'll agree to good, but elite is really pushing it because to some extent, the recievers and the system helped him look good. (not being a moss-crotch-sniffer, i dislike him as well)
    Many arguments are difficult to prove either way.
    Definitions are different for different people.

  5. #15
    ranasrule's Avatar
    ranasrule is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    no longer?? Was he ever? I'll agree to good, but elite is really pushing it because to some extent, the recievers and the system helped him look good. (not being a moss-crotch-sniffer, i dislike him as well)
    for 3 seasons he was pretty elite ........

    2000 MIN 16 297 474 62.7 3937 8.3 33 78 16 98.0
    2003 MIN 14 295 454 65.0 3479 7.7 25 59 11 96.4
    2004 MIN 16 379 548 69.2 4717 8.6 39 82 11 110.9

  6. #16
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    no longer?? Was he ever? I'll agree to good, but elite is really pushing it because to some extent, the recievers and the system helped him look good. (not being a moss-crotch-sniffer, i dislike him as well)
    for 3 seasons he was pretty elite ........

    2000 MIN 16 297 474 62.7 3937 8.3 33 78 16 98.0
    2003 MIN 14 295 454 65.0 3479 7.7 25 59 11 96.4
    2004 MIN 16 379 548 69.2 4717 8.6 39 82 11 110.9
    Yes he was.
    But for 5 years he was pretty poor - including the last three.
    In 2000 he had an amazing WR corps, and in 03 and 04 he had an amazing OC.

    Culpepper was a good QB, but not elite.
    His talent level is not high enough to offset the baggage that he brings with him.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Buffalo, MN
    Posts
    982

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    no longer?? Was he ever? I'll agree to good, but elite is really pushing it because to some extent, the recievers and the system helped him look good. (not being a moss-crotch-sniffer, i dislike him as well)
    for 3 seasons he was pretty elite ........

    2000 MIN 16 297 474 62.7 3937 8.3 33 78 16 98.0
    2003 MIN 14 295 454 65.0 3479 7.7 25 59 11 96.4
    2004 MIN 16 379 548 69.2 4717 8.6 39 82 11 110.9
    Yes he was.
    But for 5 years he was pretty poor - including the last three.
    In 2000 he had an amazing WR corps, and in 03 and 04 he had an amazing OC.

    Culpepper was a good QB, but not elite.
    His talent level is not high enough to offset the baggage that he brings with him.
    +1
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

  8. #18
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,525

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    This is what being childish and selfish gets you in the NFL... Welcome to reality Culpepper!!! Get your roll on!!!



    I never liked him... I say, good riddance.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #19
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    "C" wrote:
    This is what being childish and selfish gets you in the NFL... Welcome to reality Culpepper!!! Get your roll on!!!



    I never liked him... I say, good riddance.
    I used the exact same words, Good Riddance.
    I wonder what he will do now that he's all grown up.
    Maybe be a journalist or become an on line Dear Abby since he likes to email so much.

  10. #20
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Culpepper's Latest Letter - "I retire." - From PFT

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    no longer?? Was he ever? I'll agree to good, but elite is really pushing it because to some extent, the recievers and the system helped him look good. (not being a moss-crotch-sniffer, i dislike him as well)
    for 3 seasons he was pretty elite ........

    2000 MIN 16 297 474 62.7 3937 8.3 33 78 16 98.0
    2003 MIN 14 295 454 65.0 3479 7.7 25 59 11 96.4
    2004 MIN 16 379 548 69.2 4717 8.6 39 82 11 110.9
    Yes he was.
    But for 5 years he was pretty poor - including the last three.
    In 2000 he had an amazing WR corps, and in 03 and 04 he had an amazing OC.

    Culpepper was a good QB, but not elite.
    His talent level is not high enough to offset the baggage that he brings with him.
    Career QB rating of 89.9 compare that to elite quarterbacks in the league.
    Peyton Manning=94.7
    Tom Brady=92.9
    Brett Favre=85.7
    carson Palmer=90.1
    Drew Brees=87.9
    Donovan McNabb=85.8


    Best season QB rating
    Culpepper=110.9
    Manning=121.1
    Brady=117.2
    Brett Favre=99.5
    Carson Palmer=101.1
    Drew Brees=104.8
    McNabb=104.7


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Culpepper's Letter to the NFL Community (as posted on PFT)
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:10 PM
  2. Culpepper's back in old form
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:18 AM
  3. Culpepper's replacement???
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 06:16 PM
  4. Culpepper's Injury
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 07:23 PM
  5. Culpepper's leadership
    By Justin311 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 01:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •