Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 151
  1. #101
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,462

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    Pep has not played football for a long time.
    No training camp no snaps.
    Also the Lions line sucks.
    I predict he will be sacked about 8 times and throw 3 ints and will be winded by the 4 quarter.
    That coupled with the fact that the Jags lost to the Bungles last week, they will smell blood in the water.
    Pep is going to get creamed.

    WWBGD

  2. #102
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    A New Arm

    http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=476816



  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    Culpepper on looking at the Lions as a valuable opportunity at 0-8: “The thing is, that’s the record of the team, but I’m pretty sure if you ask anybody on this team they know (that if) you look inside the numbers and a play here or a play there, they could be 4-4 or 6-2, who knows.
    6-2?
    Is he serious?
    Maybe the Lions could be 2-6, but no way they could be 6-2.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

  4. #104
    sdfrenchy is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    OMG I laughed my ass off. This is going to be bad for the lions.

  5. #105
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    Those of you that know me know that I don't believe Pep is a great QB and never was.
    He was a great athelete with decent QB skills.
    The problem is he's not that intelligent.

    But let me say this.
    Culpepper is an improvement to the Lions.
    They have been in a few games where they could have won this year (look no furhter than the Viking game) and with a good bounce here and there they could have a 4-4 record.
    I think it will take a while for Culpepper to get into playing shape and learn the offense but regardless he is an upgrade over Orvlasky.

    I am sure teams will stack the box and blitz him to make him prove he can beat you.
    But let's understand something.
    He has a good WR unit lead by one of the best in the league.
    He also has a good running attack in Johnson and Jones.
    I know the numbers don't show it and that is becasue of their poorish front line which is why they are 0-8 instead of 4-4.
    But Pep does give them the chance to win some games this year.
    Maybe not this week or next.
    But they may play spoilers later on.

  6. #106
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    A New Arm

    http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=476816


    I heard he had small hands but look at the bottom picture...it looks like he has a handful of cocktail weenies
    ;D

  7. #107
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    "jdvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    A New Arm

    http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=476816


    I heard he had small hands but look at the bottom picture...it looks like he has a handful of cocktail weenies
    ;D
    Now for those of you still licking JD Booty's taint sweat, take a good look and imagine hands smaller than that.

    That then would be the hands of JD Booty which you are pining for.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #108
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    "singersp" wrote:
    Now for those of you still licking JD Booty's taint sweat, take a good look and imagine hands smaller than that.

    That then would be the hands of JD Booty which you are pining for.
    Pep's got small hands??
    well knew that, can't say I've ever had that mentioned on the site before
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  9. #109
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Now for those of you still licking JD Booty's taint sweat, take a good look and imagine hands smaller than that.

    That then would be the hands of JD Booty which you are pining for.
    Pep's got small hands??
    well knew that, can't say I've ever had that mentioned on the site before
    ;D

    Culpepper's hands are between 9 and 9 1/2, Booty has 8 1/2 inch hands.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #110
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Culpepper visiting the Lions

    "singersp" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Now for those of you still licking JD Booty's taint sweat, take a good look and imagine hands smaller than that.

    That then would be the hands of JD Booty which you are pining for.
    Pep's got small hands??
    well knew that, can't say I've ever had that mentioned on the site before
    ;D

    Culpepper's hands are between 9 and 9 1/2, Booty has 8 1/2 inch hands.
    Wow they must have to buy their gloves from the little kids department.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Culpepper signs with UFL's Sacramento Mount Lions
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Another DL visiting
    By skum in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:36 AM
  3. Longwell visiting MN
    By iluvbigtds in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 12:49 AM
  4. just visiting
    By bigjoespompano in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:30 AM
  5. Visiting
    By PhillyVikes in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 06:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •