Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Culpepper says everything ‘thumbs-up’

ohhhhhhh ok ^^^^^^

ok you guys can hate culpepper but please dont say he sucks because he doesnt. Thats the same thing Green Bay Fans said about Darren Sharper when we picked him up or Javon Walker when he left for Denver. Marvin Lewis said Cincinatti didnt need Takeo Spikes, the best OLB in the nfl when cincinatti let him go. Andy Reid just got rid of Owens just like he was nothing. The thing is these players dont suck so dont put them down, it really doesnt make any sense.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    ok you guys can hate culpepper but please dont say he sucks because he doesnt. Thats the same thing Green Bay Fans said about Darren Sharper when we picked him up or Javon Walker when he left for Denver. Marvin Lewis said Cincinatti didnt need Takeo Spikes, the best OLB in the nfl when cincinatti let him go. Andy Reid just got rid of Owens just like he was nothing. The thing is these players dont suck so dont put them down, it really doesnt make any sense.
    He doesn't? We traded a player for not much who is good?

He did not have his crutch named Randy. Other teams do not have a Randy and they don't totally suck major donkey balls like he did.

ok so being the most accurat passer in nfl history and 3 pro bowls along with the nfl record for most total yards from scrimmage makes you suck donkey balls? Come on man, stats dont lie. Im just saying he is a hell of a qb and he cant suck donkey balls if all his miami teammates are raving about him.

so takeo spikes was just "let go" that must means he sucks.

Here we go with somebody all caught up in stats. Did he have Randy? Yes. Yes he had a great year 2 years back. But then he comes back and sucks "Donkey Balls". You cannot deny that one bit. What do we have to show for all of his "stats?" Here, I'll list it below:

. Nada, nothing, zero.

I care about winning games. Not silly stats. Madden '07 is not important to me. Vikings winning games without a PS2 is important.

so takeo spikes was just "let go" that must means he sucks.
    The guy wanted out of Cincy. What good is a player is he is going to piss and moan about the team he plays for?

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Most accurate passer in NFL history????? Is that true? He must be the best QB that ever played the game then. Give me a break. Here is the realsitic breakdown on Pep.

He is a talented QB with great athleticism. He has a great arm and runs well. He can bulk his stats up. That doesn't make him a great QB. It makes him a good QB with good potential. He never had leadership abilities needed to be a great QB. So he made the probowl. I can name other players that made the probowl that never amounted to anything. The fact is I'm glad he's doing well and is excited about playing once again. Like Ultra, I care about winning games. I don't care if he has 100% passing accuracy it doesn't always equate to a win. When Pep learns to slow down and actually run an offense with his brains so the defense gets chances to rest, he may win me over as being a great QB. Then once he learns to do that he can learn to hold onto the football without fumbling 2 times a game. Until then he is only a decent QB IMO.

People, stats meen squat. It's a team sport. Team stats are far more important than player stats. If you want to look at stats when it comes to Pep, look at the INTs and fumbles. Include that when you weigh how "GREAT" he is.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

ok so being the most accurat passer in nfl history and 3 pro bowls along with the nfl record for most total yards from scrimmage makes you suck donkey balls? Come on man, stats dont lie. Im just saying he is a hell of a qb and he cant suck donkey balls if all his miami teammates are raving about him.
    A lot of people will think he sucks donkey balls untill he learns not to depend on just one receiver.

"ejmat" wrote:
    Most accurate passer in NFL history????? Is that true? He must be the best QB that ever played the game then. Give me a break. Here is the realsitic breakdown on Pep.

He is a talented QB with great athleticism. He has a great arm and runs well. He can bulk his stats up. That doesn't make him a great QB. It makes him a good QB with good potential. He never had leadership abilities needed to be a great QB. So he made the probowl. I can name other players that made the probowl that never amounted to anything. The fact is I'm glad he's doing well and is excited about playing once again. Like Ultra, I care about winning games. I don't care if he has 100% passing accuracy it doesn't always equate to a win. When Pep learns to slow down and actually run an offense with his brains so the defense gets chances to rest, he may win me over as being a great QB. Then once he learns to do that he can learn to hold onto the football without fumbling 2 times a game. Until then he is only a decent QB IMO.

People, stats meen squat. It's a team sport. Team stats are far more important than player stats. If you want to look at stats when it comes to Pep, look at the INTs and fumbles. Include that when you weigh how "GREAT" he is.
    Good post!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast