Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Culpepper says everything ‘thumbs-up’

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Is it me, or did he lose alot of weight? He looks much thinner then he did at the start of last season.. On a side note, I don't really care about what Culpepper does anymore.. He is no longer a Viking, so in my eyes, he can hit the bricks..
    Last winter I heard that he dropped down to around 240, and he was playing at around 280 last season.

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Oh he looks good now, wait till he faces a defense. :violent1:

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

After the third game of the year,if he is even playing, the headline will be changed from "Everything's thumbs-up" to 'Culpepper all thumbs" after his 12th int and his 9th fumble.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

More power to him, what I really wish is that he is well enough to play against us when we meet the Fins..

I see our D being all over him like White on Rice......

Also, Sharper will be good for about 3 ints that day.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"mnjamie" wrote:
    I saw some video clips of him four times dropping back from center today. He is in no way starting the season and will be lucky to be ready when the mid point of the season comes along.

He was very ginger on the knee and was really slow, not to mention looked off balance. So, the die hard Dolphin fans can keep wishing, but it's not going to happen this year, IMO.
    That's what I've been seeing also. His knee lacks full extension. He moves o.k. but can he take a hit? He has tended to rush his return to action after injury in the past. I think he is rushing things now.

Ned I like brown rice!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Cmon I know some of you guys are bitter over Culpeppers departure but please dont curse the guy or say he is no good. He is an elite player who does have some flaws, but who doesnt? Mike Vick cant make good decisions or complete a 10 yard crossing route, Peyton Manning can't run and is THE WORST when he doesnt have max protect and Mcnabb was the reason they lost the superbowl 2 years ago. Culpepper had NO line last year, had a very shitty coach, a very bad defense, and a crappy offensive coordinator. Its not his fault everytime he snapped the ball he would get sacked like 2 seconds later.

Just Face the facts he is the most accurate passer in NFL History and you cant say he sucks without moss because 2 years ago when Randy was injured for 4 games and like hobbling for 4 other games, Daunte was putting up numbers all the time.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    Cmon I know some of you guys are bitter over Culpeppers departure but please dont curse the guy or say he is no good. He is an elite player who does have some flaws, but who doesnt? Mike Vick cant make good decisions or complete a 10 yard crossing route, Peyton Manning can't run and is THE WORST when he doesnt have max protect and Mcnabb was the reason they lost the superbowl 2 years ago. Culpepper had NO line last year, had a very poohie coach, a very bad defense, and a crappy offensive coordinator. Its not his fault everytime he snapped the ball he would get sacked like 2 seconds later.

Just Face the facts he is the most accurate passer in NFL History and you cant say he sucks without moss because 2 years ago when Randy was injured for 4 games and like hobbling for 4 other games, Daunte was putting up numbers all the time.
    Fact;He's history. I hope does well and I appreciate what he did while he was here. But now he is an opponent who I will enjoy watching the Vikings beat. You haven't been here long and P.P.O. may trade you to another board lol!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

lol i know im pissed too that he left but I STILL DEEPLY MISS THE DAYS OF CULPEPPER 2 RANDY MOSS.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

We don't have him anymore, so if he's playing by Nov 19th I hope we run over him.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast