Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Culpepper says everything ‘thumbs-up’

Re: Culpepper says everything ‘thumbs-up’

i dont care about Daunte news anymore, everything they put out is jsut to bash the Vikes and try and prove that we were stupid for letting him go!! i just don't care anymore!!!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

“So far, everything is a thumbs-up,” Culpepper said. “I had visions when I got hurt to be here today to start training camp, and I still have visions to be ready for the first game.”
    hmmmm could that be a Freudian slip. Does he mean visions of being in Florida. :wink:

WWBGD

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I agree the media is just ready to spring into action on the Vikings if PEP has a good season.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

purplepride818 is offline Starter

thumbs up his ass!!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I saw some video clips of him four times dropping back from center today. He is in no way starting the season and will be lucky to be ready when the mid point of the season comes along.

He was very ginger on the knee and was really slow, not to mention looked off balance. So, the die hard Dolphin fans can keep wishing, but it's not going to happen this year, IMO.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

If anyone gives the Vikings crap for trading him they are out of their mind and know nothing about the situation. The fact is and has always been he didn't want to be there anymore. He made that very clear. He was scared his contract wasn't secure and he knew his only way out was to leave MN. He wanted out. The Vikings didn't force him out. They granted his wish because they were smart enough not be be involved with "could be" player. The fact still remains whether or not he can play with 300 lb men with 4.8 speed chasing him. the question will be out there until he plays. Regardless of the outcome, both got what they wanted. Pep got to play in Miami and the Vikings have a true leader on their team that's not going to use childish tactics to leave. Daunte did what he had to do and so did the Viking organization. Leave this topic alone already.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"mnjamie" wrote:
    I saw some video clips of him four times dropping back from center today. He is in no way starting the season and will be lucky to be ready when the mid point of the season comes along.

He was very ginger on the knee and was really slow, not to mention looked off balance. So, the die hard Dolphin fans can keep wishing, but it's not going to happen this year, IMO.

I noticed that as well.You can tell its still far away from being good enough for a game.I love Culpepper, but that injury is serious.Its gonna eventually end his career sooner then planned IMO.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Is it me, or did he lose alot of weight? He looks much thinner then he did at the start of last season.. On a side note, I don't really care about what Culpepper does anymore.. He is no longer a Viking, so in my eyes, he can hit the bricks..

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Awesome, glad to hear he is doing alright.

No ill will here

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast