Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    Sage and TJack both are competitors with a good attitude (even if they both suck at this juncture of their careers).
    Culpepper is a head-case.


    BTW, I'm in the Culpepper is a head-case crowd...just in case you can't tell.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    Culpepper is the better QB, but that doesn't mean I would want him on the Vikings right now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    Sage and TJack both are competitors with a good attitude (even if they both suck at this juncture of their careers).
    Culpepper is a head-case.


    BTW, I'm in the Culpepper is a head-case crowd...just in case you can't tell.
    I haven't noticed him acting as oddly since he landed in Detroit.
    I think he came back down to earth when he realized nobody wanted him.
    You know when you've hit the bottom of the ego barrel when the only team offering you a job happens to be the worst NFL team to ever step on the field...which is another point in favor of the Culpepper haters - He helped make history of 0-16.



  4. #14
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    Sage and TJack both are competitors with a good attitude (even if they both suck at this juncture of their careers).
    Culpepper is a head-case.


    BTW, I'm in the Culpepper is a head-case crowd...just in case you can't tell.
    I haven't noticed him acting as oddly since he landed in Detroit.
    I think he came back down to earth when he realized nobody wanted him.
    You know when you've hit the bottom of the ego barrel when the only team offering you a job happens to be the worst NFL team to ever step on the field...which is another point in favor of the Culpepper haters - He helped make history of 0-16.
    [size=30pt][shadow=red,left]You Da Man, D!!!!![/shadow][/size]


    I kid, I kid.

    Caine

  5. #15
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "Caine" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    Sage and TJack both are competitors with a good attitude (even if they both suck at this juncture of their careers).
    Culpepper is a head-case.


    BTW, I'm in the Culpepper is a head-case crowd...just in case you can't tell.
    I haven't noticed him acting as oddly since he landed in Detroit.
    I think he came back down to earth when he realized nobody wanted him.
    You know when you've hit the bottom of the ego barrel when the only team offering you a job happens to be the worst NFL team to ever step on the field...which is another point in favor of the Culpepper haters - He helped make history of 0-16.
    [size=30pt][shadow=red,left]You Da Man, D!!!!![/shadow][/size]


    I kid, I kid.

    Caine
    Looking good Daunte...now go f* yourself.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #16
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    DC

    He can throw better.
    He has the most experience.
    He can be taught not to fumble as much.
    They did it with Warner, saw it on NFLN.

    DC isn't playing for Chilly and that goes both ways.

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    Sage and TJack both are competitors with a good attitude (even if they both suck at this juncture of their careers).
    Culpepper is a head-case.


    BTW, I'm in the Culpepper is a head-case crowd...just in case you can't tell.
    I haven't noticed him acting as oddly since he landed in Detroit.
    I think he came back down to earth when he realized nobody wanted him.
    You know when you've hit the bottom of the ego barrel when the only team offering you a job happens to be the worst NFL team to ever step on the field...which is another point in favor of the Culpepper haters - He helped make history of 0-16.
    Yes, realizing that nobody likes or wants you would be humbling.
    I wonder if he'll send an email to the AP whiining when he gets beat out by some hack on the squad.
    He may get some finger extensions and put a couple big games together.
    I really am looking forward to seeing Jared Allen rack up some sacks and doing his lame calf roping routine when they cross trails.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #18
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    DC

    He can throw better.
    He has the most experience.
    He can be taught not to fumble as much.
    They did it with Warner, saw it on NFLN.

    DC isn't playing for Chilly and that goes both ways.
    The bottom-line is if you had TJack, Rosenfels and Culpepper on the squad would you feel better than when you have TJack, Rosenfals and Booty?

    I would probably feel a wee bit better.
    Kind of like when I go into an outhouse in the winter and am bummed that it is cold, but I'm glad the shit is frozen because it won't stink quite so badly.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #19
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    DC

    He can throw better.
    He has the most experience.
    He can be taught not to fumble as much.
    They did it with Warner, saw it on NFLN.

    DC isn't playing for Chilly and that goes both ways.
    The bottom-line is if you had TJack, Rosenfels and Culpepper on the squad would you feel better than when you have TJack, Rosenfals and Booty?

    I would probably feel a wee bit better.
    Kind of like when I go into an outhouse in the winter and am bummed that it is cold, but I'm glad the shit is frozen because it won't stink quite so badly.
    Nice analogy.

    Sorta like when you accidentally drive a meat thermometer in your ear, but then you'll always know when you have a fever.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Culpepper looking good

    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Who is the best QB?

    Sage
    TJack
    Culpepper

    Or all they all relatively close when all factors are considered?

    I'm really not sure.
    Not that it matters since it's pretty safe to say that even if Culpepper did become available, he wouldn't be returning to the Vikings.
    DC

    He can throw better.
    He has the most experience.
    He can be taught not to fumble as much.
    They did it with Warner, saw it on NFLN.

    DC isn't playing for Chilly and that goes both ways.
    The bottom-line is if you had TJack, Rosenfels and Culpepper on the squad would you feel better than when you have TJack, Rosenfals and Booty?

    I would probably feel a wee bit better.
    Kind of like when I go into an outhouse in the winter and am bummed that it is cold, but I'm glad the shit is frozen because it won't stink quite so badly.
    Nice analogy.

    Sorta like when you accidentally drive a meat thermometer in your ear, but then you'll always know when you have a fever.
    Wow, you've done that too?
    Always a silver lining if you look hard enough.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Woman-Good Man-Solid Family-Courage Abundant
    By Infidel in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:47 PM
  2. MOVED: Culpepper looking good
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:20 PM
  3. Culpepper says good-bye to Vikings, who are searching for QB
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:50 AM
  4. Opinions on a good trade for Culpepper???
    By ThaSuperFreak33 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 03:42 AM
  5. will culpepper ever play as good as 2004 again?
    By IfNotMeThenWho7 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •