Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Culpepper highlights free agent quarterback class

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Culpepper highlights free agent quarterback class

This will probably be a fun thread.

Small hands is a free agent again? The opportunities with the Dolphins, Raiders and Lions didn't prove that he is much better than people think he is?

He is a perfect example of someone in a profession that had talent, but, has no credibility. His psycho exit by sending press releases to the AP via e-mail and representing himself have sent him into disrespectful hell. His baggage is greater than his skill set and in his mind he is as good as Peyton Manning...if only he would get a chance.

You have had plenty of chances Daunte. The QB position is that of offensive field general. You cannot handle your own affairs, why would a coaching staff risk their own careers by giving the reigns to a known head case? The only team he would have a chance at starting for is if a coach is on the chopping block and has played all his cards and wants to go with Culpepper as a last ditch effort to save his coaching career. Two outcasts coming together hoping for a synergistic reaction causing both of them to live up to their potential. Daunte is beyond repair and can circle the drain in the UFL for all I care. Fuck you Daunte.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    This will probably be a fun thread.

Small hands is a free agent again? The opportunities with the Dolphins, Raiders and Lions didn't prove that he is much better than people think he is?

He is a perfect example of someone in a profession that had talent, but, has no credibility. His psycho exit by sending press releases to the AP via e-mail and representing himself have sent him into disrespectful hell. His baggage is greater than his skill set and in his mind he is as good as Peyton Manning...if only he would get a chance.

You have had plenty of chances Daunte. The QB position is that of offensive field general. You cannot handle your own affairs, why would a coaching staff risk their own careers by giving the reigns to a known head case? The only team he would have a chance at starting for is if a coach is on the chopping block and has played all his cards and wants to go with Culpepper as a last ditch effort to save his coaching career. Two outcasts coming together hoping for a synergistic reaction causing both of them to live up to their potential. Daunte is beyond repair and can circle the drain in the UFL for all I care. Fuck you Daunte.
    The DC crowd has been strangley quiet of late havent' they.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Culpepper highlights haven't heard that for years, probably the last time his name will be used in a current context opposed to a past tense reference to highlights.

vikinggreg wrote:
    Culpepper highlights haven't heard that for years, probably the last time his name will be used in a current context opposed to a past tense reference to highlights.
    You might be right my friend. It has been over 4 hours and still no one has run to his defense.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

So, it's a weak FA class this year for QBs is what you're saying?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:
    You might be right my friend. It has been over 4 hours and still no one has run to his defense.
    Very much like the QB we had this past season.
    Culpepper made Carter and Moss!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

C Mac D wrote:
    So, it's a weak FA class this year for QBs is what you're saying?
    I think the author is saying more than just a "Weak" class, but rather, he is trying to articulate how "Very Very Very Weak" it is.

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:
    Very much like the QB we had this past season.
    Culpepper made Carter and Moss!
    Seeeeeeee, there ya go again.

Hey Ultra, Doc is poking me again. :woohoo:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast